Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cannot Login Megathread (Login Failed Check Your Info - 8/23/15)

(XBOX)Wolf Dae Legend

Been getting this message since last night.

As we continue to look into this issue, can you please relay/attempt the following:

1) Relay which region/country you're located in

2) Configure your network settings to use the IP addresses 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 as your DNS servers

Please let us know if this helps!

As we continue to look into this issue, can you please relay/attempt the following:

1) Relay which region/country you're located in

2) Configure your network settings to use the IP addresses 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 as your DNS servers

Please let us know if this helps!

Okay! I'm on the east coast of the US, in NYC.

I'll try that network fix as soon as I can.

After much investigation we have discovered the culprit of a majority of these login issues. Players who completed the tutorial prior to us changing/improving it were stuck with invalid information in their account; which was causing their inability to log in when they tried many months later. Our team has found a solution that will be included in a Hotfix coming soon!

restarting router doesnt work, even tried via a VPN and cant get in getting this stupid login failed, oddly i got in once today dont know what made it work, went to work came home cant get in again

DE HELP

Phantam, to better understand why your account is suffering this issue having been created recently, please relay if you've changed your DNS settings to bypass region controls in your area. Thank you!

megan, 

tried with local dns from my isp then tried with using google dns, neither seemed to help much. same errors even with rebooting the xbox

tried with opendns as well just now rebooting in between each try all still fail to connect same error message

also rebooted router and all the other goodies like recommended in my ticket still cant get online

Edited by (XB1)Phantam

megan, 

tried with local dns from my isp then tried with using google dns, neither seemed to help much. same errors even with rebooting the xbox

tried with opendns as well just now rebooting in between each try all still fail to connect same error message

also rebooted router and all the other goodies like recommended in my ticket still cant get online

Is your Xbox One connected to the internet through wireless or an Ethernet cable?

Just letting DE know I am having the Login failed check your info problem. That is all.

I can see that you've been able to log in successfully since posting this response. Safe to say your issue has been resolved, Vader of Death?

Ya that doesnt fix mine, basically all you did was clear your arp table and probably some bad upnp rules from your router... sadly tried that didnt help.... im still stuck

Tried wireless, tried wired, tried rebooting router and xbox, tried static and dhcp, tried google dns and our local dns, tried opendns as well....

still getting this damn error its driving me INSANE, lol i work for the ISP, even tried some stuff i shouldn't have to get it working and its still not working... 

Is their anything the guys from DE can see/do to fix it?

I think that a problem with this error is that it could mean any number of things. In my case it was a problem mentioned by [DE]Megan earlier, where I had completed the tutorial section in a previous version of the game that screwed up my account after a later update. DE did something to fix that, and I can now login. I think the hotfix mentioned earlier will fix that problem, but it may not be everyone's problem. It may be caused by things specific to each account. DE can fix it, but it may require special attention, so get a support ticket (and try to hurry them through the basic fixes like power cycling and bypassing the router).

Edited by (XB1)KarnakQuack

I can't get in this is bullcrap I got home from work and want to play my Xbox and warframe is what I want to play I have things in game I need to get done building so I can further my arsenal but the game won't let me on this is utterly $&*&*#(%& never had one problem until now so WTF!!!!!!

A friend of mine is on and in a mission so what's going on I want to play the game while I have time to its how I relax F***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

was playing 2 hours ago now trying log back in  no info found,... 12-09-15 4am.. very sad

try this next person

( go to game till screen say failed to login in)

go to your profile  then sign out/ then sign back in , 

worked for me 

gl guys happy farming 

Edited by (XB1)BIGPLAYER69

• 3 weeks later...

Bought my son an Xbox for Christmas , downloaded warframe first thing once the update finally completed, it fails to connect won't load at all, and yes iv tried to re install x3 , hard resets , tried it wired and by wireless etc etc it jus will not work and yet in the next room my Xbox works my warframe works fine every time . All other games works fine on my sons Xbox so in the mean time he is playing plants v zombies but he wants warframe, plz help

Edited by (XB1)Sly1 86