The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Come Explore With Spacex! [Casual, Friendly, Social] [Elon Musk Not Included]

NthDeriv

Hello all,

This is NthDeriv of SpaceX. 
We are currently a group of three newer players looking to expand our horizon with all types of personalities regardless of Master Rank and experience. To be more specific, we want to build an environment where players can socialize, have deep, intellectual discussions, and take long walks on the beach together. The ability to help others reach their individual goals by sharing knowledge and participating in quests is also an important credential. Simply speaking, we want to have fun! 

Our Dojo currently has:
-
Chem Lab

-Bio Lab
-Energy Lab
-Tenno Lab
-Trading Post
-Absolutely zero decor :(

*Dual Room and Obstacle Room coming soon*

Some Qualifications for Membership:
-Active

-Friendly
-Open-minded

-Absolutely no bigotry
-Willingness to help those in need
-Both new and old players are welcome

-A burning passion for interior decor (seriously, we could use some help) 

If you are interested, please leave a comment on this thread. Alternatively, you can whisper any of the three following players in-game: NthDeriv, PotatoMonkey, Unmeik

There are 27 spots available. 

*Edit: Considering our clan does not have the 11 member minimum defined by the forum, maybe I should have instead posted in the Ghost Clan Recruitment section?

Edited by NthDeriv

All players accepted! I am ingame for the next couple of hours. Please send me a whisper if you're interested :)

Note: I live in Central Time region and usually play from 6pm to 10pm on the weekdays during the fall and spring semester. On the weekends I am on almost all day, so if I don't get the chance to bring you in during the week I can definitely get to you on Friday or Saturday night. This is only in the case that we live many, many time zones apart. If not, we can get acquainted even sooner!

Edited by NthDeriv

Hello all,

We are far from being finished with recruiting. I did not get any whispers or messages today despite the interest expressed here. I think from now I will try to contact all of you whenever I am on. However, your best bet is to whisper Unmeik or PotatoMonkey.

If you don't know how to whisper:

Type " /w Unmeik " or " /w PotatoMonkey " into the chat box followed by your message.

Ex: " /w Unmeik Hi! "

Hello there i'm interested in joining you clan.My ign is dsadsgamer and I'll be online in the next few hours or so so i'll message you in game.

Hope to join with you guys soon.

Hi! And that's strange, I was on for 12 hours that day and only got messages from traders. I hope I didn't mix you up with one of them.