Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Login Failed. Check Your Info. (Xbox Warframe Issues)

(XBOX)CDS x ST3LTHA x

Mine happened when I went to the market place in game to buy platinum and thought "maybe later". After returning from the market place I decided to spend 20P on another slot for a warframe. At that point, the cursor showed busy/activity and never released focus. So I rebooted, and could never log in again. Anyways, there seems to be some reverification performed when returning from the marketplace in game and (immediately?) deciding to use platinum. This reverification makes sense as the game would need to verify your platinum value before spending platinum.

Basically if you ever hear of this sort of thing happening while you're in a working instance, don't just not log out, also don't spend platinum or anything account related in game.

I think this thread will be deleted, but I thought I'd share that info here and not just with the ticket system (I did put in a ticket).

Edited by (XB1)NiSOL

Mine happened when I went to the market place in game to buy platinum and thought "maybe later". After returning from the market place I decided to spend 20P on another slot for a warframe. At that point, the cursor showed busy/activity and never released focus. So I rebooted, and could never log in again. Anyways, there seems to be some reverification performed when returning from the marketplace in game and (immediately?) deciding to use platinum. This reverification makes sense as the game would need to verify your platinum value before spending platinum.

Basically if you ever hear of this sort of thing happening while you're in a working instance, don't just not log out, also don't spend platinum or anything account related in game.

I think this thread will be deleted, but I thought I'd share that info here and not just with the ticket system (I did put in a ticket).

Thanks for the heads up man

Could of at least gave a warning before screwing us all out of giving your game a chance. Like idk maybe a heads up and a game plan followed by an ETA of Server Restore. God only knows how many people spent countless $$$ to get their character where they want them to be because every damn item EXcluding the game costs SO much money. And as of the last 10 hours that badly spent money is wasting away without purpose! So as a lesson learned, to keep fans for a money juicing game, tell them what they want to hear. Whether you guys care about us or not lol we are 1 main reason this game is making any money at all and with no gamers you have no Game, with no Game you have no Business. And that renders the Creation of the game Wasteful.