Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Login Failed. Check Your Info. (Xbox Warframe Issues)

(XBOX)CDS x ST3LTHA x

Could of at least gave a warning before screwing us all out of giving your game a chance. Like idk maybe a heads up and a game plan followed by an ETA of Server Restore. God only knows how many people spent countless $$$ to get their character where they want them to be because every damn item EXcluding the game costs SO much money. And as of the last 10 hours that badly spent money is wasting away without purpose! So as a lesson learned, to keep fans for a money juicing game, tell them what they want to hear. Whether you guys care about us or not lol we are 1 main reason this game is making any money at all and with no gamers you have no Game, with no Game you have no Business. And that renders the Creation of the game Wasteful.

the main issue is people will still play and pay money no matter how much the devs dont care about the players....the devs know this and just keep doing what they do because of the people

Could of at least gave a warning before screwing us all out of giving your game a chance. Like idk maybe a heads up and a game plan followed by an ETA of Server Restore. God only knows how many people spent countless $$$ to get their character where they want them to be because every damn item EXcluding the game costs SO much money. And as of the last 10 hours that badly spent money is wasting away without purpose! So as a lesson learned, to keep fans for a money juicing game, tell them what they want to hear. Whether you guys care about us or not lol we are 1 main reason this game is making any money at all and with no gamers you have no Game, with no Game you have no Business. And that renders the Creation of the game Wasteful.

WELL SAID!!!!!

If my things get reset im not playing this game again. I can tell you that for damn sure.

Same problem and I agree that it's pretty weak that no one has bothered to give an explanation. Not even some BS like we're trying to fix it or trying to figure the problem out. Nothing. It wouldn't bother me as much if I knew someone somewhere was at least aware of the problem.

o they are they were deleting post and threads about this issue...they can do that but not tell us whats going on at all

the main issue is people will still play and pay money no matter how much the devs dont care about the players....the devs know this and just keep doing what they do because of the people

You maybe right, but right now we need those guys to get their behinds in order so we can just carry on, I have a theory that it might be down to the new update that's coming out soon but it's just a theory and I'm probably wrong. I just want to get back on my favourite game ASAP

You maybe right, but right now we need those guys to get their behinds in order so we can just carry on, I have a theory that it might be down to the new update that's coming out soon but it's just a theory and I'm probably wrong. I just want to get back on my favourite game ASAP

they do need to get it done i agree....this is not a issue that should take 13+ hours to fix cause there is people on now....

well its definitely not Xbox live. http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status

seriously though since its been 12 hours and the issue has not gotten fixed at least put up an update on warframe status for Xbox one instead leaving everybody the dark. this is very frustrating since it makes people confused whether its them or other sources that might be intervening. 

well its definitely not Xbox live. http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status

seriously though since its been 12 hours and the issue has not gotten fixed at least put up an update on warframe status for Xbox one instead leaving everybody the dark. this is very frustrating since it makes people confused whether its them or other sources that might be intervening. 

I imagine they'll post an update as soon as they get to the office tomorrow. People do need to sleep after all.

Just tried again. Same result. It makes me wonder WTF they're doing. They have to have people working around the clock and every second we can't play they have to be taking a huge financial hit. Not to mention the PR hit they take when all of us start to question if they actually care about the gamers lining their pockets. You'd think they might have a sliver of professional pride in making a great game and keeping it up and running like it should. Just a thought.

Its not the first time this has happend to me,its now been around 12 hours now for me & my clan members since the login issue started,ive got the the prime access pass & a kubrow with its d n a @ 70%. Ive sent a message to megan on xbox so with the time diffrence lets hope we will get some sort of reply soon .