Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Login Failed. Check Your Info. (Xbox Warframe Issues)

(XBOX)CDS x ST3LTHA x

Everybody just stay calm. It sucks I know. But remember there are things that we don't know about happening. Yes it sucks were staying updated. The best way to help the developers do a better job is giving them constructive criticism. I can only imagine we will be taken care of. Let's just stay cool about it.

Just tried again. Same result. It makes me wonder WTF they're doing. They have to have people working around the clock and every second we can't play they have to be taking a huge financial hit. Not to mention the PR hit they take when all of us start to question if they actually care about the gamers lining their pockets. You'd think they might have a sliver of professional pride in making a great game and keeping it up and running like it should. Just a thought.

You have to remember there not open 24/7 and have to sleep D E isnt EA and dont have the same manpower & resorces as them. And remember its a free game ( ive spent over £200 on this game and im not getting salty about it )

Edited by (XB1)DOOM MONKEYS

You have to remember there not open 24/7 and have to sleep D E isnt EA and dont have the same manpower & resorces as them. And remember its a free game ( ive spent over £200 on this game and im not getting salty about it )

EA servers are garbage on every game they make regardless of staff comparing them with DE is harsh bro.

EA servers are garbage on every game they make regardless of staff comparing them with DE is harsh bro.

What im  trying to say is its the financial difference between DE & EA .And yes EA servers are rubbish Ive been trying to play BF4 loving the rubber banding

Edited by (XB1)DOOM MONKEYS

It's still not fixed and quite frustrating especially after sleeping nearly the whole day waiting for the game I generally play the most to properly work. I understand there are some issues but, they should be handled properly in a timely fashion. I'm sort of quite disappointed that I bought two 7 day boosters and I've lost this much time for them. Time is money and money is time. C'mon DE lets please handle this very soon.

Edited by (XB1)AndreLavallee1