Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Login Failed. Check Your Info. (Xbox Warframe Issues)

(XBOX)CDS x ST3LTHA x

Because they were probably sleeping.

they werent sleeping when it started to happen

Been like this since last night for me, if aint fixed soon, ill give up for good. No matter the reason, this shouldnt happen.

this stuff happens on alot of online games but it shouldnt go this long with out them telling us whats going on...or even fixed the day it happen

they werent sleeping when it started to happen

this stuff happens on alot of online games but it shouldnt go this long with out them telling us whats going on...or even fixed the day it happen

2015. And i feel like a child who has a time limit. No other game EVER on xbox has so many problems, updates that u hhave to do everyweek. I just want to get on and play. Thyis game is addicting and fun yes, but all the flaws and time it takes for things to get fixed, overlayes the good a lil too much in my book. Just my appinion, stuff like this shouldnt happen for so long, and w\o any clue 2 Y.

This has gone on too long warframe needs to sort it out and i feel bad for those who bought plat which didnt go onto there account. Hopefully warframe will come out and actually say what is happening rather than us having to guess what is happening. Also were missing out on alerts that have had rare mods and parts people need i hope warframe do something to compensate for this.

2015. And i feel like a child who has a time limit. No other game EVER on xbox has so many problems, updates that u hhave to do everyweek. I just want to get on and play. Thyis game is addicting and fun yes, but all the flaws and time it takes for things to get fixed, overlayes the good a lil too much in my book. Just my appinion, stuff like this shouldnt happen for so long, and w\o any clue 2 Y.

It isn't every week that there are issues. Not even close and you're playing a free to play BETA. That's natural for it to be updated. If that doesn't fit your liking maybe some other game is a suggestion. It's just something you have to sort of stomach rather than complain. Sorry if I'm coming off as mean. I'm only trying to give you a little info and I don't mean it in a hostile way at all :)

I must say, the salt from some people is going well with my popcorn.

Seriously, I know it sucks (I'm not happy about it either), but the people at DE are just that: people. This started Sunday night. No one was probably at the office or able to do anything about it. I'm sure they'll give us an update once they figure out what's going on. Just stay calm, and if you have the day off or just have some free time this morning, play something else. It does no one any good to spew fire at DE. They know things are broken, they'll fix it when they can.

Don't try to uninstall the game then reinstall it I tried that and it didn't work. Even went to setting & blue ray on the xbox one and cleared the persistent storage and nothing. Still says login failed.

Don't try to uninstall the game then reinstall it I tried that and it didn't work. Even went to setting & blue ray on the xbox one and cleared the persistent storage and nothing. Still says login failed.

Sorry for the flood when I hit enter for some reason it repeated what I typed.

It isn't every week that there are issues. Not even close and you're playing a free to play BETA. That's natural for it to be updated. If that doesn't fit your liking maybe some other game is a suggestion. It's just something you have to sort of stomach rather than complain. Sorry if I'm coming off as mean. I'm only trying to give you a little info and I don't mean it in a hostile way at all :)

Erm its not free for the large majority of players that have invested money into it. And the Beta comment just lol.

Yea same, problem. Unfortunately DE should compensate all players with FREE or at least discounted plat. Everyone vote this up so they can make it happen. To be honest as long as we accept mediocre service, that's what we will get.

As for manpower=

If you manage your own server, you do so understanding that you will need 24/7 support for that server. In case there are any critical issues. You need to be able to respond to those instances quickly. That is just the basics- especially when you do have Paying customers and monetary transactions involved.

SO after over 12 hours of downtime. STOP MAKING EXCUSES..................... DEMAND RESTITUTION .................... FREE PLAT & Discounted plat---DE