Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Login Failed. Check Your Info. (Xbox Warframe Issues)

(XBOX)CDS x ST3LTHA x

Just sharing this here:

https://twitter.com/PlayWarframe/status/635589521023893504

Xbox Live has been having issue across many online products over the weekend, and while things look normal now on their end we're still troubleshooting all matter of issues it has caused with Warframe.

Apologies for the downtime!

this should be at the top of the thread not splashed some where in the dang middle

Nearly an entire day has past and still no luck, but I'm just being patient for now there is nothing to be gained by anger over this. I love this game so I'm willing to wait until there is news. We all want to play on warframe but demanding compensation for this is being a little bit selfish, after all this game is free so the fact they are offering double affinity as a kind of an apology is generous to say the least.

But for now the only suggestion I can offer is finding something else to do and keep an eye on the forum chat.

me and my friends have bost going and kubrows to heal if my bost gone dat we played for ??? wat do we get in return

you WONT get ANYTHING mod contacted me and said if lose something because of this that i would have to contact support but then said right after that they won't do anything though

I once knew an old man and Woman who let little people live inside their genitals, they would get lost in there and would start to populate and start a colony. They were known as Genitalia people. They would leave rashes on the victim and would cause scratching from time to time, the elders would often time crawl into eachothers genitals and try to bribe the people to leave but t never worked. So they drew a Pentagram on the Floor and summoned Adolf Hitler from the pits. And told him what to do, and hitler went up their and for days the two elders heard nothing from him So the man crawled into the old woman's crease to check it out and found Concentration Camps everywhere, so he proceeded to ask hurler what was going on, and hitler said he was making them work on building an emperor ship to fly out together so I told him we had to kill them not slave them. So he turned to me and said Nein Problem, and told them to take a shower and as they went in he gases them all and the old woman urinated them all out in her stream. The old man still needed the cure to so he worked out a deal with Hitler so he did the same for the old man and accidental blew his nuts off creating an explosion from the entrance of the mans genitals. Hitler in disbelief rolled his eyes and abandoned ship and jumped out of the mans @#&$! He knew he could not fix both of there're problems and because of that he committed suicide because he figured it all out ...... They actually both had herpes .. And you can't just cure herpes I mean mein goodness!

not reading