The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Should Simarias Cap Be Raised?

(PSN)B0XMAN517

I'll start by patting the people who came up with and or developed the simulacrum on the back. It's one of the best additions, a nerd like myself could ask for. Now to the point.

I understand why and agree that the main syndicates should have a daily cap. You earn that rep just playing the game and you can get syndicate rich hunting medallions. With Simarias, you scan a few enemies and Warframe says you're done for the day. I asked my clan and alliance how they felt about the cap (not an accurate representation of the whole community, but it's something) and the responses were almost unanimous; people would rather "get in the zone" and go on a hunting spree every so often than scan a couple targets everyday.

I have two suggestions:

1. Double simarias cap. This would help alleviate some of the issues listed above, may be the easier of the two to code, but is not my favorite.

2. Multiply the daily cap by 7 and make it a weekly cap. This would allow Tenno to go on scanning sprees without exceeding DE's "rep limit"

simarus has far fewer things than normal syndicate which with the 125k max are easily obtainable. if you want an expansion say like scanning mission type why not just ask them to add scanning missions, give simarus ranks add scanning missions, and raise the max to 132k like the others? the problem with that is people will come here and complain about grinding when really they got more things to do with scanning. caps by mastery rank is reasonable. simarus offers way to little to even consider uncaping. no one is stopping you or your clan members from continuing scanning. and maxing a rep in like 2, 3 hours of play is definitely out of the question DE made that clear when they cut the normal syndicate rep max in half and added a daily limit.

Edited by EinheriarJudith