Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Warframe Ninja Podcast! Episode 8.5 - Enjoy Christmas!

BritishBob

Any topic at all? And could you possibly do this on Twitch, so you could take questions from the chat live?

Anything warframe, within reason. Twitch might be possible, but with Episode 2 we have edited a lot of it out as it wasn't either very good or we went off topic.

Slight issue with the upload, it cut 10 mins off the end of the podcast. We're going to try a different (more low tech) solution. Expect it late tonight (US time) or sometime during the morning (GMT).

If the podcast takes off, I would love to do an episode on twitch and take questions from people.

Any support you guys can give us to help get the podcast out there for people to listen to, it would be much appreciated!

Thanks for all the feedback so far :)

So I apologise for the lateness of the Youtube upload. My Final Year Project is currently in it's rather important planning phase and I haven't had the time to grab the footage.

I'm gonna render it and upload it with the image but I apologise for it's lateness, I've just been busy.

Good work on this one :)

Cheers.

Episode 5 is in edit. I made time stamps as we went along on this episode with the intention of posting them for you. However... Half way through the edit I realised all the time stamps are now horribly inaccurate...

I need to get the edit done, so no timestamps yet... Soon™

So I got Episode 5 live on the site. I've also created a more basic archive page for the zip and youtube links, rather than having to go though the forums.

I have about 40 mins of fottage for the youtube vid. Planning a decent recording session tomorrow. 

Enjoy.

-BritishBob

• 2 weeks later...