Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Warframe Ninja Podcast! Episode 8.5 - Enjoy Christmas!

BritishBob

So, I decided to create a soundcloud account.

https://soundcloud.com/twnpodcast

Currently uploading the backlog. I'm not sure If I want to upload there and embed it in the site, or... Keep it as it is and upload to soundcloud as an extra.

Episode 7 is live on the site and a zip to download. Youtube and soundcloud soon.... I need some sleep. XD 

• 2 weeks later...

Firstly let me apologise about the lateness of the Youtube video, it's entirely my fault. I'd put recording footage for it off until the weekend, however for some reason my recording software has just refuses to record anything. Both OBS and FFSplit fail and I've had a few windows crashes so I expect ti to be a windows issue... So Episode 7 just has the still image this time.

Might take a while to process:

Edited by BritishBob

SO episode 8 is kinda out.

I realised that the 800-900MB wav files were ridiculous... So I am testing mp3s. Heres the first test I'm happy with. So have Episode 8 early while I upload thee standard wav file.

Any issues/opinions would be much appreciated. 

http://thewarframe.ninja/Files/audio/podcast/Test1.mp3

Edited by BritishBob

Just to let people know, ep 9 will be on hold for a few days. Combination of the chritmas  period and Exams for people. Should't be more than a few days.

So I had to cancel Episode 9. I give you episode 8.5... If your ears can take listen to me for 20 mins. 

• 2 weeks later...

A PSA, the forums over @ forums.thewarframe.ninja will be going in the new year. This is to reduces space/files used and to reduce possible read/write issues. The forums are not used at all and thus redundent. Just so if anyone is signed up you know why they have disapeared.

Edited by BritishBob

• 4 weeks later...