The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Current State Of Drakk Masters And Scorpions Is Unacceptable

Rollerlane

They are absolutely ridiculous right now. Scorpion (and Ancients) harpoon mechanics are so pathetic since they track players moving at high speeds and can grab them around corners and are completely impossible to avoid. They need to be fixed immediately.

Now on to the Drakk Masters. After 10 consistency tests on Ceres - Draco (I Ran the mission 10 times) we killed all enemies other than Drakk Masters and every single time they took a weapon from either me or my friends, the weapon would be dropped under the map and impossible to re-obtain.

Heres a screenshot: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=505802897

That waypoint is a weapon taken by a Drakk Master. Also note: This is round 1. 

They are absolutely ridiculous right now. Scorpion (and Ancients) harpoon mechanics are so pathetic since they track players moving at high speeds and can grab them around corners and are completely impossible to avoid. They need to be fixed immediately.

Now on to the Drakk Masters. After 10 consistency tests on Ceres - Draco (I Ran the mission 10 times) we killed all enemies other than Drakk Masters and every single time they took a weapon from either me or my friends, the weapon would be dropped under the map and impossible to re-obtain.

Heres a screenshot: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=505802897

That waypoint is a weapon taken by a Drakk Master. Also note: This is round 1. 

Dhark masters have 20 meter range on their halikar which is easily out runned...

Scorpion hooks can be blocked via parrying or by just look when the scorpion is about to launch the hook and change direction

So not sure why would you complain.

P.S the weapon being stuck in the ground is not fault in the Dhark master its in the level mechanic and stuff.

There are far, far too many things in this game that rob players of control. From the Scorpions and Ancients, to all the Eximus knockdowns and even the forced stagger from the slow moving roller balls. It is quite frankly ridiculous and it needs to change. Not to mention, the 90 degree angle of fire on the hooks is just sad. It looks more like a bug than an intended feature.

I never get grappled by Scorps or ancients if I can see them.  Arm goes back, charges for about 2 seconds, arm comes forward and ROLL TO THE SIDE.  Drakk masters again, have a 20m range on their throw attack, and is easy to dodge.  Things falling through the map though is a problem with the map, not the mob.

I never get grappled by Scorps or ancients if I can see them.  Arm goes back, charges for about 2 seconds, arm comes forward and ROLL TO THE SIDE.  Drakk masters again, have a 20m range on their throw attack, and is easy to dodge.  Things falling through the map though is a problem with the map, not the mob.

But things being ABLE to fall through the map because you took them away from a player mid combat is a problem with the game period.

As for seeing the enemies first...when was the last time you did a high level Infested mission? They honestly make my head hurt, with the number of screen effects at any one time. You cant see ANYTHING of use, more less the one specific enemy trying to grapple you.

what scorps need to stop doing is ignoring LoS w/ the damn harpoons i've had them pull me from the 2nd floor to the 1st on draco which is clearly ignoring LoS

That's the only real problem with them.  They are super squishy after all.

sometimes Grapple Hooks definitely feel like cheating. from no telegraphing (the frame you come into view of the AI, it starts throwing it), to sometimes being able to grab you from pretty ridiculous angles, there can be times that things are not... cool.

Drahk Masters are a very different Enemy. if it's falling through the ground, that's the fault of the Tile you're in, not the Enemy.

having your Weapons stolen (with a low Chance every hit) isn't the end of the world. it doesn't even CC you, it just falls out of your hands and you immediately have a different Weapon in your hand.

very forgiving, really.

whats even more frustrating is when theres several in a floor below you and after hooking you knockdown you get no energy plus poisoned plus health drain in an empty room with the enemy in a floor BELOW me 

died revived tried to exit room hooked knockdown lol died again and just shut the ps4 OFF!

thats when i decided the warframe game needs fixing with these infested grappling hooks plus effects

They are absolutely ridiculous right now. Scorpion (and Ancients) harpoon mechanics are so pathetic since they track players moving at high speeds and can grab them around corners and are completely impossible to avoid.

The trick is to either dodge after they fire, or change directions after they fire. It takes a little practice.