The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Committing Sudoku Looking For 6 Members

Ajiit

Our main focus right now is the dojo. Currently we have everything syarted/finished for research except in the bio lab we are currently missing 131 mutagen samples to finish. Would be nice having ppl to decorate and help build more rooms. We are casual and love to just play the game. We help when we can but real life is always first. Send messages to

-aardvark-

3pox

Or me -kuria-

We are normally online if we are not we are at work

Edited by -Kuria-

OK so to add a little more to my brothers post, we have next to all research done (just need about 130ish mutagen samples) other than that we hope to expand, just need about 6 members to hangout and have a good time, overall we are active, on every day and are in the process of decorating the dojo. If you want to be a part of this hopefully one day massive clan we'll take you in.In our clan we are just looking for friendly active players, each are free to contribute whether it be resources or decorating,we welcome any and all.

Thanks for reading and hopefully see you in game :)

Join us...

The -Aardvark- has spoken.

Now the -Aardvark- has spoken :D

Hey Im interested in joining your clan, Im on everyday. my IGN is CocakolaTV. Have a good one!

hey glad you are interested I will try to be online tomorrow evening in to late night sorry I didn't respond quicker, been a bad work week