The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arcane Alliance - A Solo Players Clan - In Solidarity We Find Strength

(PSN)N7_Dredgen

Hello everybody, I'm lagrue, the Arcane Warlord of the shadow clan Arcane Alliance.  We're an old clan on PS4 with players that have been around since day 1.  I've consistently held the Dojo above water mostly all on my own, plowing through research and completing everything to this date.  I'm trying to bring new people in to make the clan feel like a "community" again, rather than an empty hall. 

Needless to say this clan venerates solo players, grinders, hard workers and people who make their own fates in the galaxy.  That isn't to say however, that we wouldn't team up with our clanmates if they needed us.  In general though most clan members just do their own thing.  The more veteran players of the clan are also known to help newer players in acquiring mods and offering advice on how to progress, so even though we prefer solo play - we do have social mechanics to our clan.  

Also as a leader who's been around since day 1, you have my promise you aren't entering a clan where the leader goes AFK and leaves everything unmanageable, I'll be here to stay and even if I were to mysteriously vanish I have a runner up with equal power to me.  Also as an R19 player you can consider me a Warframe encyclopedia, if you ever need tips or advice you can turn to your leader for solid advice.

Our clan is very equalized.  In order to keep everybody at a fair level of access to clan features we have 3 general ranks.  There is the leader, Arcane Warlord, which is myself.  Then there are 3 lesser Warlord variants, each with equal power.  Under them are 3 Initiate variants, who gain their title based on the Warlord who recruited them, they too are all equal to eachother.  Anybody who I recruit becomes titled a Rogue Tenno, and is still equal to any of the Initiates.

Positions in the Warlord rank rarely open up, but they have - and are awarded to the next runner up based on how often they play and are seen online, their mastery rank, their kill count and a couple other variables to ensure the most knowledgeable and skilled players receive the position.   

I can be reached by sending a message on PSN to: lagrue  

11039284_10152961386747854_447691849545311225757_10152961386782854_8863305439562

Edited by (PS4)lagrue