Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Connection To The Host Has Been Lost !

(PSN)Frizz15_ripper

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

*sigh* I think I've got everyone beat.  I was playing Excavation on Triton Neptune for 45 minutes and had stacked up 35 RARE FUSION CORES and just before everyone headed to extraction, it said, "Disconnected from Host."  I lost all progress, all those Fusion Cores, all 50,000 credits I earned . . . everything. 

It was like I had never spent 45 minutes of my time in the game.  This issue has existed since launch, and has yet to be fixed.

It is a very anger-inducing problem and not only takes defeats the point of playing, but also saps all of the fun out of the game.

Please put some actual time into fixing this DE.

Edited by (PS4)xRagingLionx

*sigh* I think I've got everyone beat.  I was playing Excavation on Triton Neptune for 45 minutes and had stacked up 35 RARE FUSION CORES and just before everyone headed to extraction, it said, "Disconnected from Host."  I lost all progress, all those Fusion Cores, all 50,000 credits I earned . . . everything. 

It was like I had never spent 45 minutes of my time in the game.  This issue has existed since launch, and has yet to be fixed.

It is a very anger-inducing problem and not only takes defeats the point of playing, but also saps all of the fun out of the game.

I'm not 100% sure on this but I noticed I kept all rewards when disconnected. This host migration -> failed to connect thing happened on wave 3 of draco the other day for me after finding a Defiled Snapdragon stance and getting some other mod from the previous waves. I had everything except exp and creds (I think but I don't really know how much I made in that time) in my inventory, including resources, when I was forced back to my Liset.

On topic of thread. This issue just started occurring for me in the last week or two and has gotten progressively worse. I really don't know what the issue is but I'm going to try reducing the ping limit to 250 (is at 300) because I'm not sure what else to do at this point. According to my PS4 network test my console is working with ~ 20 mbps down and 5 up which is about 50% of what a speed test on my laptop shows so maybe fluctuations is the issue.

Actually; I'm going to reinstall the game along with reducing ping limit to 200 (which should be fine for connecting to North America and western European countries tmk) and pray that fixes the issue.

please fix this i cant play any game during the loading screen of the machmaking it get me out and say lost the connection with the host and i checked my internet connection and it seemed pritty good and i can play only solo mission please heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp

please fix this i cant play any game during the loading screen of the machmaking it get me out and say lost the connection with the host and i checked my internet connection and it seemed pritty good and i can play only solo mission please heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp

i have the same exact thing plz halp

Edited by (PS4)joe03827

I've been getting same message for the past 2 days. Just started playing warframe again and I can't even play and embrace the grind. So much stuff that I want to do but keep getting disconnected. It doesn't even let me join games. I either get the lost connection to host message or a session unavailable one. Glitches when accepting an invitation and joining sessions is also a thing at the moment. It's been about a month or 2 since i last played and I don't remember encountring any of these errors. Is there anyway we could tag one of the developers to this post so we could bring their attention to these issues?

Edited by (PS4)IIApexIIGaming

*sigh* I think I've got everyone beat. I was playing Excavation on Triton Neptune for 45 minutes and had stacked up 35 RARE FUSION CORES and just before everyone headed to extraction, it said, "Disconnected from Host." I lost all progress, all those Fusion Cores, all 50,000 credits I earned . . . everything.

It was like I had never spent 45 minutes of my time in the game. This issue has existed since launch, and has yet to be fixed.

I JUST had this exact same thing happen to me. I was in t2 survival for 45 mins, had 3 formas drop and was booted a room over from extraction. My clan mates that ran with me can verify this happened. I don't expect to get the credit, but this is a serious issue for a long time now. It happened to me a lot back on the PC, this latest incident happened a few mins ago on the ps4.