The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What If D.e Added Grineer Nullifier Drones To Normal Missions (Yes Draco Too Because It's Getting Out Of Hand) )

BloodSage09

yes please. we need enemies to disrupts our press L1 TO WIN way of thinking . or 4 if your on a pc. don't nerf powers but disrupt them like nullies. honestly nullies are a good thing only people who don't like them are bad players. no offense. also will help with invisible loki that frame is basically god frame lol.

I call shenanigans. You act like this game is hard outside of Draco. You either 1 shot everything or everything 1 shots you with no in between.

That's not hard nor challenging. Stop kidding yourself.

"and only people who don't like them are bad players"

BullS#&$.

Edited by f3llyn

No, unfortunately since I went to Win10 I'm unable to play Public games, at it starts freezing a lot, tho in Solo games it goes perfect at maximum settings.

Comming back to the point, it could be understandable the fact that they are nullifiers (if what you tell me is true) if they're going to be Lv80. Lore-wise, that should be la crème de la crème in tech, although probably the maximum they can get to.

What's wrong with WIn10 and warframe? I've been using WIndows 10 since the first minute it was officially released and warframe and it's worked just fine.

Seems like maybe you might have some other issues going on?

This thread really needs a close...

This went from a Draco complaint in disguise (a bad disguise) to a meta complaint.

The change the OP suggested wouldn't even make sense (grineer have energy disruptors already, their trap doors, reskining another faction enemy without it making sense is lazy and grineer aren't that advanced) and he only wants it because of one map because for some reason other people gaining fast xp is such a bother to him... so he has to make a roundabout way that hurts everyone for it.

Grineer don't need more energy disruption when they have armor. All the other factions have one way to mess up energy besides exilus units. (Corrupted disrupers, infested disrupters, Corpus nullifiers, grineer doors) giving grineer this would disrupt the faction balance (which is already in grineer and corrupted favor) Draco is getting changed anyway in u18 and in the meantime people would find an infested version of Draco.

Edited by (PS4)inuyasha279

I will throw in a side you probably haven't experienced so much - solo. Solo leveling is utter hell. Unless you're grinding Spy, you get maybe half a level, or one level, per run - and if you're ranking fodder, good luck killing things without a potato and maybe ten mod points. No passive affinity gain to your gear if it doesn't get the kill, and even Spies only give about one rank per run on high level planets (at least by the 20+ range on gear), maybe two if you're insane and bring only one useless weapon with a Loki/Ash/Equinox (Stalker shows up, slices your face off...), up to four if you're messing with stealth kills and are taking a Tonkor or a sniper or melee.

As of late I've been getting tired of the Void, so I don't go there much anymore and instead just muck around trying to pick up odds and ends like Archgear ranks and Lightning Dash (no luck on the latter). Still, if I have to, even mindless Spy grinding's more interactive than Draco with a Mesa, and on the right planets it's a better resource farm than dark sectors (praise the rare but valuable days when RNGesus all but guarantees one to two neurodes and cells per run).

Overall, I'd say - progression feels slow and unfun, but I'm still leveling gear faster than I can build Forma without T1D or Draco spam.

Good point, I didn't think about the solo or semi-solo aspect.

hmm but with the 2 biggest damage dealing frames getting nerfed soon things are only gonna get worse. The drone alternative seems a better fix than the power cut of frames

Not really. People will just return to the third and fourth best damage dealing frames. It's an endless circle until everything is nerfed to oblivion.

The core problem with Warframe is that player mentalities are "grind grind grind."  They only play to level something or to get something.

Pretty much any surface-level change DE does is just going to redistribute the best locations or kits to grind.  Actually hacking away at the core mechanics of Warframe is how they might "fix" the game, except like I said... player mentality is generally "grind grind grind" and if you take away their grind, they go and find another game that gives them exactly what they love to hate.

TL;DR:  Warframe's situation is FUBAR.  Let people power level on Draco and by extention run their hour long survivals.  The game lives and dies on players mind numbingly abusing these scenarios.

I don´t know if I would like to see them introduced into normal gameplay or not.

Regarding Draco, I already suggested that DE should make own maps for Interception and not recycle defense maps. 

Mesa is most likely under a heavy "quality of life improvement" already and u perfectly know what that means :) Otherwise they would not put Alad V coordinates into Endless Orokin, easier to obtain -> changes coming. 

Because Hydroid was changed too when DE put Vay Hak back on earth right?

hmm but with the 2 biggest damage dealing frames getting nerfed soon things are only gonna get worse. The drone alternative seems a better fix than the power cut of frames

What frames and what nerfes are you talking about? Valkyr is not one of the best damage frames and noone ever talked about nerfs, but hey, something will be changed so it has to be a nerf.

Edited by Kuestenjung

I call shenanigans. You act like this game is hard outside of Draco. You either 1 shot everything or everything 1 shots you with no in between.

That's not hard nor challenging. Stop kidding yourself.

"and only people who don't like them are bad players"

BullS#&$.

well by the time enemies " one shot you " as you kindly word it that means its been past an hour as they should. the game should eventually MOP THE FLOOR WITH YOU if your not careful or lack enough experience to find your own way to cope with high damage enemies.

if this happens i have one thing to say i already know of a farming spot just as good as draco on an infested mission it uses 2 frames everyone considers underpowered but in combination they give out an aoe that hits 80k and upwards combine that with a limbo for invulnerability and you have a problem worse than draco.

now the big question is does DE want to risk making 3 factions the same just to have the problem shift hands once again and also limit enemy diversity. or can we finaly get it through to the casual player base that no matter what you nerf there will always be a loot cave.

Edit. ps comment is not saying people who hate draco are casuals but lets be honest we all understand what its like to think "man i just want this weapon done so i can go have fun with it... maybe i should... oh well its only once... or twice... meh ile fully forma it :3"

Edited by XBlackLotusX

F*cking masochist. 

Seriously. Why do people WANT to make this game a pain in the rear to play?!?

For my part, it's not that I want the game to be hard to play.  I want it to be fun and engaging, I want it to reward the players for coming up with new team combinations and different tactics.

I don't want it to be so broken that a place like Draco exists and a large portion of the player base is convinced that it's the only way to 'Warframe'

banshees sonar is getting nerfed?

oh wait, you wouldn't know anything about that, probably talking about peacemaker.

:^)

Hmm you seem to be under the impression that im a banshee noob. I have over

770000 kills with banshee. I know very well how much damage she can cause aswel as her usefulness. But at the moment all people know about is peacemaker so why bring up something experienced players know? If that was meant as an insult you kinda failed. I wont say im a pro but i do know my fair share

For my part, it's not that I want the game to be hard to play.  I want it to be fun and engaging, I want it to reward the players for coming up with new team combinations and different tactics.

I don't want it to be so broken that a place like Draco exists and a large portion of the player base is convinced that it's the only way to 'Warframe'

No more nullifiers. 

Seriously. They are the least balanced enemy class in this game and adding more of them is just going to piss everyone off.

No more nullifiers. 

Seriously. They are the least balanced enemy class in this game and adding more of them is just going to piss everyone off.

I agree, they're a terrible mob type and shouldn't have been put in to begin with.  They scream band-aide and nothing else, there's no viable lore behind them and they are horribly overpowered.  If they had been more along the lines of 'inside the bubble your abilities cost more and do less' I can see them being a bit more viable, and maybe as a boss only ability, but not with total cancellation of all abilities.

No, I don't want more Nulls in the game.  But, it's easier to put in cheap mobs than redesign the entire game.

the only reason I play grineer missions,

with their superior armour

superior heavies

superior numbers

superior damage

superior health pool

superior trap systems (Disrupt doors/arc trap>laser doors)

is because I hate Nullifiers with a passion

if they are introduced into grineer missions the corpus may as well give up now

cos Im never going back to a grineer planet again

No. Grineer has a lot of Crowd Control already. Giving them more would make them much more annoying what they already are.

Nerf draco, people will find somewhere else to farm.

Fix the reason why people farm draco, and people won't feel the need to go there.

These guys deserve respect for what they said.