Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Greedy Milk Won

B0N3M4N

Bad hyperbole, I expected at least a potato, possibly even a pure Forma or Exilus. Not even going to bother doing the alert when Excavation yields more more cores anyway.

I guess players now a days expect to be rewarded substantially for pressing one button.

Then again this is Warframe, where players are indeed rewarded for pressing one button. 

Lol! Like the message you quoted said, you pressed one button. And you expected a potato from that?

WE all pressed a button, over thousand of people clicked that button. Soooo yes, we expect something more than some cores. .-.

I would LOVE 10x pure Forma!

Geesh, between having to forma all the pvp weapons for O and - polarities, and then having to switch them back now to have some V polarities again...

and between frames needing forma for Exilus slots (not to mention the two forma it takes to make an Eximus slot if you don't want to pay for it), my one forma per day manufacturing is just not cutting it.

And nevermind new Kubrow and new Shade Sentinel needing at least 4 forma each to be viable.

Seriously, for those of you who complain about having too much forma, I have two words for you: Exilus Slots.

I think you mean "they need 4 forma to still be terrible garbage, Carrier is the only companion that matters"

I guess players now a days expect to be rewarded substantially for pressing one button.

Then again this is Warframe, where players are indeed rewarded for pressing one button. 

Not sure if you're accusing me of being one of those players. Regardless, I like how you brush off the fact many of us were told about this by DE spreading it everywhere. Many of us pressed one button and many of us expect something to come out of it besides Warframe representation at Comic Con.

Last year we were given a potato, this year we are given something that can be obtained in less than 5 minutes. I damn well expected an equal reward along with many others and instead we were just given 10 cores.

Edited by LazerSkink

two more rounds

We can give up now. With the special alert being 10 FC (insubstantial), even if they announce another alert, i highly doubt its going to motivate some people.

Even though it takes less than 1 minute to do for a chance at an alert.

If they wanted this to go any farther, giving us such a lame reward was a mistake. 

Yeah, people were motivated before when they heard special alert, but now that they saw all they'd get, I think you are right. Even though it's just a button click, most people will just not care enough. 

Kind of silly. Oh well. It's still in the top four and tbh I think that's all they cared about anyways. 

Not sure if you're accusing me of being one of those players. Regardless, I like how you brush off the fact many of us were told about this by DE spreading it everywhere. Many of us pressed one button and many of us expect something to come out of it besides Warframe representation at Comic Con.

Last year we were given a potato, this year we are given something that can be obtained in less than 5 minutes. I damn well expected an equal reward along with many others and instead we were just given 10 cores.

General statement, no point in randomly insulting someone. What does the fact that DE told you to do this have to do with anything? 

God forbid DE decided that a potato is too much for, again, pressing one button and decided to the human thing and you know, change? Crazy idea right, people having different ideas from a year ago. 

There is also 2 more rounds. 

If they wanted this to go any farther, giving us such a lame reward was a mistake.

Yeah, people were motivated before when they heard special alert, but now that they saw all they'd get, I think you are right. Even though it's just a button click, most people will just not care enough.

Kind of silly. Oh well. It's still in the top four and tbh I think that's all they cared about anyways.

Exactly. If anything, people might now vote for the other side to *spite* that lame reward.

General statement, no point in randomly insulting someone. What does the fact that DE told you to do this have to do with anything?

God forbid DE decided that a potato is too much for, again, pressing one button and decided to the human thing and you know, change? Crazy idea right, people having different ideas from a year ago.

There is also 2 more rounds.

It was less to do with DE asking us and more to do with people expectations. Once you set a standard (even if you didnt realise it or even flimsy at best), people expect something of similar standard.

Its like the warframe anniversary gift. Even if you weren't there at the beginning, those who remember to log in on those days got the dex furis and dex dakra. There was even a “big” debate whether these should be reoccurring every year.

Edited by 321agemo

Red Text said " Special ". 10 Fusion core is not "Special". 

If you think its special then you are "Special".

Red Text said " Special ". 10 Fusion core is not "Special". 

If you think its special then you are "Special".

10 Free rare fusion cores off of an alert that took about 5 min or less to complete is special. Sorry you can't be appreciative or know what effort and reward is.

Glad to know you're one of those people though, have fun being salty in life. 

You know, telling people their feelings are invalid isn't cool. Just because it doesn't bother you doesn't mean other people shouldn't feel bothered. That's their right. No one, as far as I can tell, is actually angry or bashing DE over it. But there is nothing wrong with being a little disappointed when special turns out to not be that special. 

And when last time it was potatoes and we just get cores. Potatoes are special those are hard to acquire without platinum. Fusion cores aren't special sorry. 

10 Free rare fusion cores off of an alert that took about 5 min or less to complete is special. Sorry you can't be appreciative or know what effort and reward is.

Glad to know you're one of those people though, have fun being salty in life. 

not really. 10 fc isn't anything unique or hard to get my any means. would have much rather preferred a NM alert way more than 10 fc as a NM mod is much more rewarding than something I can get myself with very little effort.

Like that alert saved me maybe 5 min of grinding? at best.