Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Greedy Milk Won

B0N3M4N

10 Free rare fusion cores off of an alert that took about 5 min or less to complete is special. Sorry you can't be appreciative or know what effort and reward is.

Glad to know you're one of those people though, have fun being salty in life. 

Redtext got burned because of that promise you know that right? Do you know why? Because of the promised "Special" alert. Sorry you cant understand that.

Glad to know you're one of those edgelords though, have fun being edgy in life.

Redtext got burned because of that promise you know that right? Do you know why? Because of the promised "Special" alert. Sorry you cant understand that.

Glad to know you're one of those edgelords though, have fun being edgy in life.

Do you know what edge even means. Lol. 

Also old posts are old, but I'll entertain.

"Sorry you can't be appreciative or know what effort and reward is." Welp, that's about it. 

From Asnow89: "I updated who won about 30 minutes ago! All of the rounds normally close around 10am PDT. I have screen shots of the winners, despite who is winning now."  dd

How is this fair?

Both Contestants were very close like really 50/50.. you need an EXACT time to end a poll.

If the winner get's choosen at a random time "around" 10am than it's easy to make the favored side win.

(pretty short after it "ended" Greedy Milk pulled ahead again btw, so it really was a matter of minutes or seconds and it just was decided randomly when it ends.)

I'm pretty disappointed.

Edited by CruelMaiden

So after the firestorm of call-outs on the rigging, they finally said something about all of this.

"Note: In the last round, there was a lot of concern about bots and cheating. From now on, we will be using a new poll platform that blocks bots and repeat voting. Thanks for your understanding!"

Yes, that's some quality public representation right there: let's forget all about the problem and focus on something else, because doing anything might be considered 'helpful'. 

These guys could be politicians.

Edited by MrSolemn

And now they are deleting all comments that are contrary to moderator's bias.

Those bastards............

thats because obvious fixing

"We decided to end it when we wanted" (not their exact words) is translated to "We waited till the one we liked had a better score then ended it"

Huge Fallout fan, will just vote against Mabel's Juice now. It would have been more interesting to see Greedy Milk vs Nuka Cola since I would have gone Nuka Cola anyway. The way it ended up is just not an interesting competition anymore. Disney vs Bethesda, I just won't believe Gravity Fall will pull through with the several ten thousand votes needed to eclipse Fallout, especially with Fallout 4 news spreading about.