Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Invincible Boss

spirius

I was farming the Hyena boss today, mostly with a group, and had absolutely no problem with it. I tried soloing it after the group disbanded and came accross a strange issue.

The boss's HP bar showed no shield. At first I thought that it had no shields if it's only against one player but as I started shooting it, the numbers were blue (blue = shield, for those who haven't noticed). The bar did not decrease. I spent 591 Braton bullets and ended up spamming my Heavy Attack over and over and only got blue numbers and no decrement whatsoever on the HP bar.

I've experienced this issue with shield bars not showing up any more as well. I'm not sure what causes it.

I can confirm, though, that they're not invincible. I've killed the Hyena a few times with that shield bar bug active. Same with the Mars boss.

Boss shields are just a little ridiculous, is all.

Me being the stubben test I am and using an exploit (he only attacks you when your infront of him, and you can use melee while spinning your camera to not be attacked) discovered he will turn into the "Jackel[30]" and then have sheilds and they will regenerate almost as fast as you do damage.