The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Daily Raid Group

(XBOX)dabkevinhere710

Our clan/alliance is doing daily raids.  Sometimes multiple times for the creds.  Nightmares about every other day  They usually start between 7-9pm EST.

What frames you got.  We usually run one of each: Trinity, Prism Mirage, Disarm Loki and then optionally Volt, Slova, Vauban, Valkyr etc. Can usually use an extra corrosive projection and recommend a Shade or Huras.

If you are interested let me know.....

xbox_symbol.png?version=8dc5af5f-c398-c2 Message SwagScapegoat on Xbox

Edited by (XB1)SwagScapegoat

Our clan/alliance is doing daily raids. Sometimes multiple times for the creds. Nightmares about every other day They usually start between 7-9pm EST.

What frames you got. We usually run one of each: Trinity, Prism Mirage, Disarm Loki and then optionally Volt, Slova, Vauban, Valkyr etc. Can usually use an extra corrosive projection and recommend a Shade or Huras.

If you are interested let me know.....

Ya I'm interested I have all frames but I'm most comftable with loki and nova. I have corrosive and primed flow. But I quest I can be anything I just don't trust myself being anything else. But ya add me we can play some day

I want to start doing this mission , only tried once with my 3 friends and it went badly. I'm usually using loki with the radiation disarm mod with rank 8 primed continuity but have all frames , getting used to valkyr with all armor mods and life strike on jat kittag. I haven't used shade since getting it to 30 for mastery but I can work on that. Willing to try it a few times , if I bring the team down I will stop trying.

I want to start doing this mission , only tried once with my 3 friends and it went badly. I'm usually using loki with the radiation disarm mod with rank 8 primed continuity but have all frames , getting used to valkyr with all armor mods and life strike on jat kittag. I haven't used shade since getting it to 30 for mastery but I can work on that. Willing to try it a few times , if I bring the team down I will stop trying.

WIth Mirage blinding everyone, slova slowing them and/or Vauban bastill'in.   Enemies are not the problem. 

The players are usually their own worst enemies....lol.  Carrying the bombs, staying on your pads, etc. 

It is fairly easy after you get some experience.  G3 and Turkey Vay Hek  are not hard when your team knows what to do.

We usually run with 5-7 people to keep the credit reward up so we can fit a couple more.......give me an xbox shout.

WIth Mirage blinding everyone, slova slowing them and/or Vauban bastill'in. Enemies are not the problem.

The players are usually their own worst enemies....lol. Carrying the bombs, staying on your pads, etc.

It is fairly easy after you get some experience. G3 and Turkey Vay Hek are not hard when your team knows what to do.

We usually run with 5-7 people to keep the credit reward up so we can fit a couple more.......give me an xbox shout.

Ya it's easy when you have the right warframes but it's always players screwing themselves up

Ya it's easy when you have the right warframes but it's always players screwing themselves up

Raids are not hard if you have a squad that knows what they are doing. As long as you have a mic and can listen, it won't be a problem. It's not about killing it's about crowd control. The only part that damage means anything is the last part so damage I'd say only makes up 10% of the raid if that.

Very true. I've coached many through the raid and only recently started daily raids with my clan, The Sith Empire. We have daily raiders here that have multiple completions and know what frames/strategy to use.

For you and anyone else interested in getting into our groups you won't need to join my clan, as of currently we are at max capacity and won't be removing any members too soon as almost all are active every week. Just message me on Xbox dashboard and we can set up a time mon-friday. Weekends our clan has duel events so we don't usually raid on Saturday or Sunday.

And if you're a warlord from another clan feel free to join to take the knowledge and spread it around the community.

GT: KillznTbagz

Honestly,  we had a MR2 join our regular RAID Group last night and we got him through fairly easily.

He was a very quick study. 

Arcane Strike and 380,000 creds were a nice little leg up for him in just starting the game.

I am also a Guide of the Lotus so if you have any other questions I will try to help.  Chances are if you are using this forum however you can find answers to most questions.

I want to be upfront and honest. I have ZERO raid experience. I was on vacation in Mexico when the raids first were introduced and by the time I got back people weren't playing as much, and then I got a little busy at work to catch up (for the time in Mexico) so somehow due to vacation and reduction in playtime and maybe just bad luck in finding teams, never got a chance to play raid.

If I'm on I'd be more then willing to do a raid with you, but I do want to be upfront and tell you I have no raid experience so you might have to hold my hand like a child the first run through and explain some things to me. lol

I want to be upfront and honest. I have ZERO raid experience. I was on vacation in Mexico when the raids first were introduced and by the time I got back people weren't playing as much, and then I got a little busy at work to catch up (for the time in Mexico) so somehow due to vacation and reduction in playtime and maybe just bad luck in finding teams, never got a chance to play raid.

If I'm on I'd be more then willing to do a raid with you, but I do want to be upfront and tell you I have no raid experience so you might have to hold my hand like a child the first run through and explain some things to me. lol

People doing raids are really pick and not to many people pick up randomes. That's why finding them on chat is hard. You can only do 1 a day so people don't want to waist your time. I'll add you if you have a mic, once you do it once you'll get a hang of it

@ dakevinhere710 - for sure man. I got a mic.

If you see me on and you haven't done your daily raid yet. Feel free to reach out to me. Although weekend will be better because I get home relatively late from work during the weekdays and I might have other obligations to take care of at home so may not have the time frame it takes to complete a raid.

@ dakevinhere710 - for sure man. I got a mic.

If you see me on and you haven't done your daily raid yet. Feel free to reach out to me. Although weekend will be better because I get home relatively late from work during the weekdays and I might have other obligations to take care of at home so may not have the time frame it takes to complete a raid.

Ya same here weekends are better bc of work but I still do them once a day

You are more then welcome to join in on one of our groups lore. We run them weekdays mostly. As long as you can hear me or whoever is leader and you have a viable frame at lvl 30(some people have tried to run the raid with a lvl 15 Excalibur etc before) than it shouldn't take more than an hour to complete. Shoot me a msg if u would like I'll try and save a spot for U today, but have gotten a couple messages already so it might have to wait until Monday due to availability.

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to participate in a raid group if at all possible. I have yet to complete the raid itself, but the group I was playing with made it up to Vay Hek. Mainly the reason why I want to do the raid is for the Grustrag Three, I really want to get the Brakk.

But anyway, I am willing to listen to whoever is running the raid (preferably the normal version). The frames I can run as are Vauban, Loki, Frost, or Banshee. My gamertag is the same as my username on here. I look forward to hopefully speaking to some of you! =)

I would like to participate in a raid group if at all possible. I have yet to complete the raid itself, but the group I was playing with made it up to Vay Hek. Mainly the reason why I want to do the raid is for the Grustrag Three, I really want to get the Brakk.

But anyway, I am willing to listen to whoever is running the raid (preferably the normal version). The frames I can run as are Vauban, Loki, Frost, or Banshee. My gamertag is the same as my username on here. I look forward to hopefully speaking to some of you! =)

That was pretty fun yesterday. I'm glad we succeeded for my first Raid experience. I would have liked to do the nightmare raid but had other obligations that would have prevented me from paying attention for like another hour or so straight.

I'm still kind of confused as to what exactly was going on so I'm thankful my job was simply to spam the living death out of Prism lmao.

Cheers.

Just a quick hint you need Cc frames and utility frames that will slow down or incapacitate the enemies. It is not about killing but leaving them unable to move or attack. Although Excalibur can replace mirage with radial blind extended to the max and duration maxed but that's only if nobody else can run a duration mirage an d range as well.

Just a quick hint you need Cc frames and utility frames that will slow down or incapacitate the enemies. It is not about killing but leaving them unable to move or attack. Although Excalibur can replace mirage with radial blind extended to the max and duration maxed but that's only if nobody else can run a duration mirage an d range as well.

Okay then, thank you for your input. I'll just have to go get me a warframe with better CC then, I'll try Mirage to begin with.