Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Those Of You Connected To Chat....

Ronindream

Question

How did you get it to connect? What antivirus are you running? Version of windows? Firewall enabled? Through steam of not?

Basically I cannot, for the life of me, get the connection to the chat servers. I'm getting the Error 10053 and when I fix that I get the Error 10054. DE says they're working on it overall but I know some of you are chatting and I'd love to be able to see any type of chat at all. Joining a clan would be awesome if I could actually see clan chat.....

3 answers to this question

i didn't know what steam was until a few days ago. the only issue i get is the chat box will become unresponsive sometimes and i have to close and restart the game. but im running mcafee (came on the comp using it up) fire wall is on and i got W7.

ive never heard of your issue before either, strange.

I can't seem to connect to the chat servers either. I've looked up the error it gives me (10060) in the support...section? Λrea? I'm not sure, whatever noun is correct. Λnyway, I've looked it up and it says that Error 10060 (along with Errors 10053, 10054, and 10061) are the result of the chat servers denying logins when under a heavy load. (https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/entries/23625663--2-Chat-Is-Not-Working-) (I have no idea if that link will work.) I'd be more inclined to believe that is my problem had I ever connected to the chat servers at all. Λs it stands, I haven't connected once. (I have, however, been bombarded with "Failed to connect to chat server:… ERROR 10060" messages ever since I started playing Warframe.) I have a very hard time believing the chat servers just happen to be under heavy loads during the entirety of my time spent in-game. I've considered sending a support ticket, but as the error number is listed on the "Work-In-Progress Bug List", I doubt it would be given more than a quick glance.

Edited by MrVareel