[DE]Rebecca

Update 17.2.4

"the flames make it go faster"

"wheres your logic in that?"

"im 12"

but badass armor besides haha

Edited by Dillon_J

So, Life Support drop rate cut literally in half.

every time DE adds new content they put two thirds of it in Survival C (Because they want us to play lots of different mission types ... ?)

Sure is fun having a significant portion of a game's late-game content gated off behind one ability on one frame.  Thanks DE(secrate).

• Upvote 6

RIP Rooftop master race

Hehehehe.

We shall see about that.  >:)

DE you will have to do better than that if you want to eliminate roofhiking.

No roof is off limits for me.

• Upvote 1

Weird bug, after mission when im back in Liset, Warframe for a few second stay in position like holding primary weapon

• Upvote 2

Survival Changes:

Spawning fixes and tileset tweaks over the past year greatly improved flow by reducing enemy travel time to players, upped the intensity of attackers and grouped enemies together into more tightly packed squads, and increased availability of points during spawn selection. While we're happy with these changes to enemies, one side effect is that survival difficulty drifted over the past few months to where it is now; plentiful large canisters and no reason to use them, even when not trying to stockpile them.

We'd like to bring back the original frantic gameplay style of Survival, dashing from room to room while facing hordes of enemies against the clock. We've tried this solo, in small teams and in full squads, everything from Apollodorus to T4 Survival, and as far as we can tell the changes feel awesome.

Upcoming Changes:

- Each PLS drop is now worth +4 seconds of life support time instead of +6 seconds

- Small reduction to PLS drop rate (around 90% of what it was)

We'd love to hear your feedback and will continue to test and tweak if needed.

We'd like to bring back the original frantic gameplay style of Survival, dashing from room to room while facing hordes of enemies against the clock.

More like desperately hunting for whatever enemies bother to spawn as you run through huge empty tiles for that stupid capsule that spawned kilometers away from you.

The changes sound fine for coop but solo is utterly ruined. I'd suggest you keep solo survivals running on the old formula.

Edited by Artarrwen
  • Upvote 9

Did some T2 survivals yesterday in a group of 4 and I don’t like the changes one bit.

PLS seems to very rarely drop. I was running with my tonkor and clearing very large groups of enemy’s with ease and we was not getting enough life support to keep going. We ended up all split up just running between LS trying to get enough LS. In the end we ended the mission due to the lack of LS. Didn’t matter how many we killed, we just couldn’t get enough LS.

All missions ended at the 40 min mark because there was a large lack of PLS and the LS amount nerf and not because we were failing to kill them.

So Please DE can you change the PLS back. 

Otherwise is a must to have a Nekros just to try and get enough PLS to go further.

Edited by maimus
  • Upvote 7

Yes, i have do a build for solo survival, but two days after, a patch who reduce the Life Support drop.

Locking to get caught up on other stuff that broke (PvE melee radius, Solo Survival issues) so appropriate triaging can take place for today (or tomorrow's) hotfix.

Also noticing a disappointing amount of rude behaviour - it's one thing to be a little pissed off about an experimental game change, but it's another to directly and intentionally insult us and each other.

• Upvote 72