[DE]Rebecca

Update 17.2.4

Now we just need to be able to color all attachments separately, that would be nice.

• Upvote 4

Where are weapon buffs and changes to PVE?

Yeas nerf everything don't allow us to farm TY! DE says they want to bring "original frantic gameplay style of Survival" and nerfs PLS without any changes to LSC... TY very much... Nekros popularity is rising!

This update literally just came out. So you can't possibly have tried it but you're complaining before even testing it yourself to see how it is first.  

• Upvote 1

• Reduced the amount of additional block percentage on Impenetrable Offense mod.

By -40%. It now adds only 10% block rate. Well, look what mod is being removed from my loadouts.

survival changes sucks...should change survival mission into activating life support capsule mission

• Upvote 11

Still no fix for archwing health/shields not progressing according to level anymore?

Can I ask why there is so much focus every single week on conclave? It's a tiny portion of the overall game and one which many people will never use.

• Upvote 20

Everything is good except the Mutagen being Replaced with Alad V cords.  I have mesa so those are completely useless to me, the mutagen mass however may become useful if you add any more infested weapons, sames me the trouble of building them.  I think it should be added to B rotation with mutagen mass not replaced.  But thats only my opinion, you guys are still doing a great job.  Thank You

• Upvote 1

"Added an option to Weapons, Archwing and Sentinels appearance submenu called "Copy Warframe Colors". This new feature works the same as the copy main colors options in the attachments submenu, but will grab the colors off the currently equipped Warframe."

YAY!

THANK YOU!!!!

Damn! & I JUST bought one of the Kubrow armors yesterday. The new one is badass. 

Ah only pet armor this week?

Well guess it's just general hunting for a week.

Though the general fixes are nice. Thanks for that.

Edited by Othergrunty
  • Upvote 1

did i miss something or the Quanta Vandal bugged? i shoot cubes and they dont detonate (on some missions)

Edited by xDesconocidox

What is your issue? They are trying to make survivals less boring. They are incredibly boring and no challenge at all even at higher levels. This might be a little more challenging.

The thing is that life support drop rate can be unreliable, last few days I did a LOT of void survival missions and while sometimes I had a lot of lfie support other times I could end up killing over 70 mobs without single drop of life support, if they dont fix this problem then it can be really bad. In the first place reason why life support got buffed in the past was because life support is so unreliable that people HAD to bring nekros for the survival

Life support is especially bad in the ODS, killing everything for life support and running frantically between life support capsules is already frequently not enough, I was it teams where we killed 100+ without any life support drop.

• Upvote 9

I got a glitch, which fixed itself when I went out of the menu but I thought it was cool, I copied main colors to my shade when out of nowhere my kubrow was spoting the exact same colors. Just wanna check if anyone else can get this.

Was having fun with my Quanta was I restarted the game for this update... Now my quanta's cubes don't explode anymore when i shoot at them... Nice hotfix!

Edited by Haisto
  • Upvote 1

Survival Changes:

- Each PLS drop is now worth +4 seconds of life support time instead of +6 seconds

- Small reduction to PLS drop rate (around 90% of what it was)

We'd love to hear your feedback and will continue to test and tweak if needed.

• Mutagen rewards in Endless Derelict Missions have been replaced with Mutalist Alad V Coordinates.
  • Added new reward table for Caches in Derelict Sabotage missions.
  • Players can no longer bullet-jump out of the Cephalon Suda room in the Relays.

Hmmm... I mean, yes, there was enough Life Support that it wasn't a problem, but meh. I'm sure I'm not the only player who enjoyed the "kill horde, not really have to worry about Life Support" part.

Yussssssssss. Mutalist Coords in the Derelict!

Interesting. I haven't played Derelict Sabotages, so I'll wait to find a list when the players start compiling it.

Noooooooo! Stop fixing Relay walls! Let the players have their fun!

EDIT: It's okay for now, my way out still works.

Edited by S7ORM

Fixes:

• Fixed some inconsistencies with Chesa retrieval behaviour on items that are in areas that have already been retrieved. More fixes will be rolled out as we continue to address polish items.

So glad to see the fixes that Sheldon spoke of on Primetime #83 (8/13/15) are finally being released. I hope that DE has had the opportunity to read through the thread below which discusses player dissatisfaction with the Chesa's functionality in contrast to what was requested and which discusses many thoughtful ideas for fixes.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/500849-chesa-kubrow-hype-destroyed/

The thread now has over 12,308 views so the Chesa topic is clearly important to players.

• Upvote 1