Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 17.2.4

[DE]Rebecca

Please, PLEASE look into these bugs. PLEASE!

The Liset colour and skin customizations don't show up on ships that join the team during the Loading Screen. I have checked this. If someone is in the team before the loading starts their ship will be customized, but if a ship shows up AS WE ARE LOADING it will always be the default white and grey. Please, PLEASE fix this.

The ships we approach during Orokin Derelict missions are ALWAYS, ALWAYS infested Corpus ships, and the ships we approach during Eris missions against the infested are ALWAYS intact Corpus ships. PLEASE stop ignoring this, PLEASE, PLEASE fix it.

In the Market, the Arklut Gene Masking kit and the Basic Gene Masking Kit both have the same description. Arklut should have a unique description. PLEASE fix this, please.

The Lanx in the Codex is in the Objects section. Shouldn't it be in Wildlife?

The Art gallery section of Weapons has Armor customizations and Sentinels artwork as well, which also exist in their own sections. PLEASE remove them.

Tyl Regor's codex diorama dowsn't show us the whole model because it is centered too low.

The Nullifier and Nullifier Eximus in the Codex have the same icon as the Ranger. PLEASE give them new icons.

Is Earth Sabotage broken? PLEASE look into it. I made a thread about it here:

I tried doing some missions on Mariana, the Earth sabotage mission, out of curiosity more than anything.

Lotus told me I need to destroy the toxin mixer, and that it's good that I'd brought an antitoxin along. I got to the toxin mixer, introduced the antitoxin I'd brought with me, and then retrieved the "Grineer Biocatalyst"...

At which point the objective changed to an evac one, even though Lotus was saying to find the Toxin INJECTOR. So now I have to get to evacuation, and it doesn't even matter if I have the biocatalyst in my hand when I do, because it evacs both with and without it. and on my way to evac I run past a Toxin Injector, but it cannot be interacted with in any way.

It feels like a part of this mission is missing, and it no longer makes sense, and Lotus' instructions have nothing to do with what I am actually doing.

Please, has anyone else experienced this? Is the mission bugged? I know there was an event that required us to do the whole toxin thing, but I missed that, and I thought the regular earth sabotage still used all the antitoxin blueprints and plant extracts that we have in the Market.

Please, please stop ignoring these. They are minor bugs but I have been reporting them over the past month.

Honestly I am still peeved at the gmag change and the hydroid change. Hydroid has some upsides at least, i mean duration builds now are at least possible, but gmag change was stupid. 

Greedy pull is about convenience. Plain and simple. There are NUMEROUS other ways to fix the things you considered an issue. First off, the worst thing a designer in games like this can do is demand the players play how they want them to. This statement can be taken in weird directions, but look at the essence of it: Players like freedom to play however they find best. The dev's job is to be fluid, and to alter their personal vision of what the game should be like and align it to what the player base wants. This does not mean make everything one shot everything and press button for loot, this means that if you notice 90% of your player base is doing something a certain way, you need to understand WHY they are doing it that way, and then design accordingly.

You all at DE may not like the fact that people camp in certain mission types, but that is meaningless. People are lazy, and typically jaded. They want to do things the easiest way, the fastest way, and with as little thinking as possible. Impede that in the wrong way and it seems like you change things just to be annoying, not to give us a dynamic experience. Impede that sort of gameplay in the right way, however, and everyone has fun! 

I liked the idea of my mag helping my group to not have to run bloody everywhere to pickup the literal TONS of loot that are thrown at us by spring-loaded corpses. 

If you have an issue with people camping, then give them a real reason not to. A fun reason. Not a penalty for standing in a small area for too long, not taking away awesome ideas and viable builds to try to cancel it, but something that makes us want to run around. Hell, in 60 mins+ in survival, you CAN'T run around randomly or you are flat-out murdered. (with some exceptions hysteria and blessing >_>) Hunkering down is like going "Well damn guys we need to turtle up, S#&$ is hitting the fan!"

Here is an idea: give us a rank upon finishing a mission. S>A>B>C>D.  Based on total damage done by group (including overkill damage), time spent, "skill" which can be something like how much time you stood still or in the same 5m area for more than 3s or something, etc. etc. 

The rank you get gives you a chance at a bonus reward. You are never punished for getting the low ranks, you just don't get the bonus drop. 

Another idea, to make exterminate tower runs more interesting, why not make the enemies' level increase with each couple of kills, with the last enemy on the map being a really tough mini-boss sort of enemy? like it is 100% to be an eximus, and all that, and the best part: make it have a 30-45% chance to drop an unidentified item from that key's loot table! Would make exterminate missions WAY more intense and would give a really good feeling to see that item drop. (I think a nice solid bright crimson box that drops from him would look best! Think PSO's special items :P)

And what was supposed to be like 3 lines became a wall of text. GG self.

tl;dr I miss my greed.

Nullifiers don't nullify buffs from other players.
https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/516042-nullifiers-dont-nullify-granted-buffs/

Most self-damaging explosive weapons cause no damage if you're invisible.
https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/509925-bug-involving-invisiibility-mechanic-and-explosive-self-damage/

Enemies under the influence of Nyx's Mind Control take far less damage at the end than they'd take outside of it.
https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/345656-mind-controlled-enemies-take-less-damage-at-the-end/

Foundry sparks on in-progress items render overtop of the chat interface.
https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/348091-foundry-sparks-render-over-chat-window/

"Corpus Grey" and "Gallium Grey" Kubrow colors are almost the same.
https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/512942-corpus-grey-and-gallium-grey-are-too-similar/

Forum: The autoformatting is horrible.
https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/300472-seriously-autoformatting-is-cancer-and-yet-were-expected-to-use-it/

(Not as much time for testing nowadays.)

Upcoming Changes:

- Each PLS drop is now worth +4 seconds of life support time instead of +6 seconds

- Small reduction to PLS drop rate (around 90% of what it was)

Well... That's a really interesting way to «fix» or «tweak» (whatever) what was already working fine and, judging by reddit and WF forums, was fun (  o_O)

Also «everything from Apollodorus to T4 Survival» -- let me guess, you guys didn't look at ODS & Infested Survs and O2's drop from Infested mobs, am i right? The Infested have less O2 drop among any other faction, more than that, they can get ridiculous DR. So in other words, ODS and Infested Survival just got screwed up? I hope i'm wrong.

And, speaking of missions, do something with Archwing mode already. 10/24/2014 - 08/27/2015 -- It was boring as hell and it's currently boring as hell. The forums are full of feedbacks and concepts. Do anything, re-introduce Fomorian AW sabotage mission, 2-mode missions (Ship/Asteroid<-->AW), re-work minimap and loot system, just anything but useless weapons and upcoming Raid which is just another one-run mission with cooldown and which people will do only for rewards, not for enjoyment. Sigh... AW was born dead :(

Edited by Thundervision

nice armor, now give me a reason to actually use kubrows :D

(make them command-able - specially to not attack when i dont want them to - i rather have a kubrow command wheel than gestures, tbh - you can even make a fun system out of it, as in, we have to train our kubrows to listen to those commands in a few missions or a specific quest)

oh and btw? dont give dogs AND cats to the grineer. you're missing the huge opportunity that cats fit so much better with the corpus, and the big dog vs cat divide between them (also, corpus needs some love in terms of dev time anyway)

Edited by Fubukin

Thank you for the new kubrow armor set, and the "copy warframe colors" button! It certainly helps out with customization and all that. Unfortunately, the following bugs still haven't been looked into:

1. Mesh Issues on Volt Prime ( https://forums.warfr...s/#entry5712139 )

2. Blurry textures on Equinox ( https://forums.warfr...s/#entry5630935 )

3. Incorrect holster positions / clipping on Equinox ( https://forums.warfr...d/#entry5722589 )

4. Wonky cloth physics on Equinox ( https://forums.warfr...t/#entry5722600 )

Thank you for looking!

Changes:

• Core rewards in Endless Derelict Missions now reward in bundles of 3 instead of just a single core.

Normal missions with 20+ enemies reward r5 cores in packs of 5.

I really don't see a reason why this one shouldn't be the same.

I don't think DE can see this so I'll have to make a feedback thread about it.

Now we just need to be able to color all attachments separately, that would be nice.

^ This exactly this DE. Nice update though overall, I will have to try out the survival changes although it does sound like it will be more on the move which will be fun. Onl issue I can see which most have stated is nekros becoming even more mandatory then before in longer runs. We shall see.