The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Helldogs Recruting!

Kaisser

Hi, my IGN is Kaisser. For most of my WF experience i've belonged to huge clans with enormous dojos. Building my own dojo was out of my scope back then, the only thing i wanted a clan for was to grab some dojo research blueprints, nothing else. However time passes and nowadays im stuck with a lot of spare resources so i thought it would be really interesting to experience the crafting of a clan and its dojo.

Therefore i teamed with a friend and we created a small ghost clan, we intend to keep it at a ghost tier for now maybe in the future if we need the slots we'll upgrade to shadow tier. For now like I said we opt for a small clan, we prefer a small  community of friendly players than a huge amount of strangers put together under a clan.

Right now we are building our dojo, we have a pretty cool layout in mind to build the dojo in an organized way while being beautiful and easy to navigate.

We thought maybe some players might want to join us in this adventure of building a craft from scratch so I decided to open this thread here and invite whoever is interested to join us. We are NO elitists, we dont care if you are rank 0 or 19, we only want players to be friendly to each other, and we'd more than happy to help new players learn the ropes of the game. I, personally, like to make people's life easier and I'd be more than happy to give advice/answer people's questions if I have the knowdledge to do so.

Feel free to contact me via the forums, this thread or ingame if you are interested in our project :)

Greetings,

HLDG clan

Edited by Kaisser

I run a similar clan called the Hollow Lords. I'm in an alliance with another clan. The alliance is called I.T.A and we're both ghost clans. Whilst we're looking to expand our clans we're also very welcoming of players who want to be a part of a close-knit community. I think it would be great if you joined our alliance. Since you intend to keep the clan small it would help for Dark Sectors and Sailor Rails to be in an alliance, not to mention it provides your clan members with wider range of people if they ever want to make more friends. Let me know if you would like to join our alliance xD

I run a similar clan called the Hollow Lords. I'm in an alliance with another clan. The alliance is called I.T.A and we're both ghost clans. Whilst we're looking to expand our clans we're also very welcoming of players who want to be a part of a close-knit community. I think it would be great if you joined our alliance. Since you intend to keep the clan small it would help for Dark Sectors and Sailor Rails to be in an alliance, not to mention it provides your clan members with wider range of people if they ever want to make more friends. Let me know if you would like to join our alliance xD

I do appreciate your offer but we already belong to an alliance, but ty anyway