Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 17.2.5

[DE]Rebecca

Fixes:

• Fixed not being able to do a number of actions while sprinting (Waypoints, Hotkeys). If you encounter more issues with certain key actions not working in certain states, please let us know.
  • Fixed an issue with wall jumps shaking everyone's screen in the level.

Thank you... Thank you SO much... ;-;

Still no fix for the following:

The Liset colour and skin customizations don't show up on ships that join the team during the Loading Screen. I have checked this. If someone is in the team before the loading starts their ship will be customized, but if a ship shows up AS WE ARE LOADING it will always be the default white and grey. Please, PLEASE fix this.

The ships we approach during Orokin Derelict missions are ALWAYS, ALWAYS infested Corpus ships, and the ships we approach during Eris missions against the infested are ALWAYS intact Corpus ships.

In the Market, the Arklut Gene Masking kit and the Basic Gene Masking Kit both have the same description. Arklut should have a unique description. 

The Lanx in the Codex is in the Objects section. Shouldn't it be in Wildlife?

The Art gallery section of Weapons has Armor customizations and Sentinels artwork as well, which also exist in their own sections. PLEASE remove them.

Tyl Regor's codex diorama dowsn't show us the whole model because it is centered too low.

The Nullifier and Nullifier Eximus in the Codex have the same icon as the Ranger.

Is Earth Sabotage broken? PLEASE look into it. I made a thread about it here:

LordPreda, on 27 Aug 2015 - 01:30 AM, said:snapback.png

I tried doing some missions on Mariana, the Earth sabotage mission, out of curiosity more than anything.

Lotus told me I need to destroy the toxin mixer, and that it's good that I'd brought an antitoxin along. I got to the toxin mixer, introduced the antitoxin I'd brought with me, and then retrieved the "Grineer Biocatalyst"...

At which point the objective changed to an evac one, even though Lotus was saying to find the Toxin INJECTOR. So now I have to get to evacuation, and it doesn't even matter if I have the biocatalyst in my hand when I do, because it evacs both with and without it. and on my way to evac I run past a Toxin Injector, but it cannot be interacted with in any way.

It feels like a part of this mission is missing, and it no longer makes sense, and Lotus' instructions have nothing to do with what I am actually doing.

Please, has anyone else experienced this? Is the mission bugged? I know there was an event that required us to do the whole toxin thing, but I missed that, and I thought the regular earth sabotage still used all the antitoxin blueprints and plant extracts that we have in the Market.

So fixing that memory leak on sigils broke front sigils, they no longer take the color you pick for them and animated sigils also don't pickup the warframe energy color. The sigil always stays it's default color

Back sigils work fine for me though.

EDIT: nevermind, restarting the game fixed it.

Edited by weezedog

Hotfix 17.2.5

Fixes:

• Fixed not being able to do a number of actions while sprinting (Waypoints, Hotkeys). If you encounter more issues with certain key actions not working in certain states, please let us know.

While in Banshee ultimate/soundquake you cannot use any hotkeys; no waypoints, no minimap hotkey.

Thx, any plans to improve the first 10 minutes of solo survival? I did a lot of solo survival both void and just event/alert stuff, if you are solo you struggle quite a bit during the first 10 minutes(that are like the 50-60 minute time window for life support currently), because the spawn rate is not up to a point where you can get your life support up and running.

The issue is not present with groups, 100% life support all the time during the first 10 minutes, it is just when you do it solo. A bit more life support drops for the first 10 minutes or a bit more spawns wouldn't hurt. This is actually even the case with frames that can AOE nuke super hard to lessen this problems to a minimum.

Edited by Djego27