Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 17.2.5

[DE]Rebecca

Fixes:

• Fixed not being able to do a number of actions while sprinting (Waypoints, Hotkeys). If you encounter more issues with certain key actions not working in certain states, please let us know.

Pressing 'Z' (Info about the squad shields and health) still not working, and it worked before U17

any way thanks for the hotfix!

Thanks for the all the fixes, ^_^ but I got a question.

A week ago, I could do T4 Surv 40+ mins easily (solo w/ Ember P.). Enemys dropped a few Life Support Capsules.

2 days ago I tried it again. I managed to survive only around 20 mins, cause NO Enemy dropped a Life Support Capsule (solo again, w/ Ember P.).

What is the drop rate now? Is it high or low %?

Any help is appreciated :)

Edited by lHDl

Still missing a weapon slot!

First I wasn't affected by the bug with the Gorgon Wraith from the event.

Seems to me that one of the last updates bugged my inventory.

Then I purchased weapon slots by the foundry dialog because the option was missing in weapon inventory, but it results in only 1 slot instead of 2 slots.

I opened a ticket four days ago but didn't get any answers. -.-

Another week without caring about the updates and fixes.

Gimme Valkyr / Banshee Prime or ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つRIOT ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ or I will interrupt your ... (╯ಠ_ರೃ)╯︵ ┻━┻  teaparty.

Edited by Pacheon

BUG: The Guardsman Synthesis Targets can't actually attack us. They just run at us and stop right in front of us without doing anything as if frozen. While convenient, im sure this is a bug.

Also the hologram Guardsman model in the sanctuary is bugged, lacking arms, legs and half of its head

Edited by LordPreda

Honestly I preferred the new challenge--even in solo--the 4sec LS update introduced. But many people complained and now it's boring old no-need-to-try-or-even-move Survival again.

Just because no one complained about the Survival mission type doesn't mean it didn't need some attention and tweaks. DE listens to the community, sure!  But we don't run the ship. We can't dictate to them what needs fixing all the time.

I'm really hoping something is done to Survival to introduce a sense of urgency and challenge.

Why not allow life support to exceed 100%, with any seconds of life support over a 100% being added directly to the score. In this way, the "urgency" of survival is an option to speed up a mission; you can run around hitting the canisters to speed up the mission, while at the same time giving yourself no cushion, OR you can sit around and wait the full 20 minutes per C rotation, but keep the current cushy situation.

Fixes:

• Fixed not being able to do a number of actions while sprinting (Waypoints, Hotkeys). If you encounter more issues with certain key actions not working in certain states, please let us know.

Last time I checked I was unable to use Gear Hotkeys (mine are F1, F2, F3 etc.) to drop Health, Energy, Shield or Ammo Restores which I have equipped in my Gear while I was reviving an ally in any normal game mode.

I can use the Gear Hotkeys to access gear items at any point other than when I am reviving an ally, which was not the case before U17.

Anyone else noticed this?

Edited by Sci_Ant