The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Players-In-Asia Sign-In Thread

pLOT

Malaysia reporting in! Played during the CBT, took a break (to play other games hurhurhur) and came back during Update 8.

Currently back playing on a slow but stable net. Usually I play from my dorm which blocks the ingame chat. Mostly a casual player (ie. I'm not about the optimisation but all about the farming) but I'm currently farming resources for weapons and Warframes :)

Add me up and maybe we could go a few defence rounds :D

Tulzscha here from the Philippines as well, feel free to add me in-game.

Mastery rank 7 with a little to go for 8, 98k+ kills, so I'd say I'm fairly experienced. I'd be happy to help newbies, especially with defense/mobile defense missions. I can also send invites for void runs (if I have less than 4 for a full party, clanmates are prioritized) since I have no real incentive to use my keys now, as I've completed crafting everything from the void.

Edited by Tulzscha

Greeting from Thailand here! Feel free to add me we are running almost every night (6.00 PM to around 11.00 PM local time).

Sadly since I am currently carrying my newbie friends who just started out so I don't think I can help ppl much but feel free to ask! Will help if I can :) Rank 9 here and was playing little by little since close beta.

Hiya, Rakleon from Vietnam here . I've been playing this game since what update 6 ? So that somewhat makes me between newbie/veteran :P . Love to hang out with ya guys sometime . I played Ash mostly but will turn into a support type soon .

Greetings Tenno

CforKat from Bangladesh

Ive been playing warframe since closed beta, Rank 6 now on my way to 7. Absolutely love this game, play it quite regularly. I have leveled up several warframes to 30 : Rhino, Volt, Loki, Banshee, Mag, Ember, Nyx and most recently Frost Prime. Oh and My Vauban is being built in the foundry now :)

So I believe you can call me a veteran :P also I am willing to help new players, if you have any questions or doubts, you can message me anytime from this website's Messenger, its on the top right hand corner of the browser page. Or add me in game and see if u can join me for a defense mission ( I am trying to get past wave 40 now but no one is brave enough to join in the fun :P)

Tenno Out

IGN: CforKat

(I'm a Kat, I'm a kitty Kat, and I dance dance dance, and I dance dance dance)

Edited by CforKat

Hello fellow tenno! tantananan from PH! I do a lot of defense missions and boss runs. Add me up! :D

btw PH players, I made a PH IGN list here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtT7TdzaZjqidDV4RFNtdXpCcmxSckN5VVFFLWdhTlE#gid=0'>PH Players IGN list

Please READ the NOTES well. Have Fun! :D

also, here are some of the PH threads:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/1795-philippines-players/page-5#entry623396

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/413-country-philippines-clan/page-4#entry623528

Edited by tantananan