The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weapon idea.

GhostXIII

I've allways been a fan of swords but what i loved the most about swords is that they come in a double sword. Not two swords but one long sword like a staff. i'm pretty sire that everyone here has heard or seen one (real or not). And since this is a Sci-Fi game i think it would be suttable to have one. It would have a fast attack but low Dmg. Longer range than the other weapons other than the Bo Staff. It would hit multiple targets, and act like a sword (slice and dice). The animations would have to be elegent and smooth (it all fits together in a flued motion). A longish charge speed due to the legth of the weapon. And since it is double sided it would use both sides to make a double attack. (Balance for low Dmg)

Stats: Base level 0, I.E. just bought it

Min Dmg - 25

Max Dmg - 75

Speed - 95

Range - 25

Mod slots - 3

Stats fully leveld up (without using any platinum)

Min Dmg - 75

Max Dmg - 150

Speed - 125

Range 25

Mod slots 3

If you think this is a good idea or not post it. If you think i left anything out let me know.

Double edge sword fits your description.

It's common weapon in standard RPG games, mostly shown in game in form of Bastard sword or Zweihander. Heavy, slow, with devastating power. It's definitely possible since our space ninjas are blessed with battle hammer/axe in the latest update.

I'm thinking of something more sleek and fast like kusarigama(chain sickle) and jittei (Japanese blade parrier)which fit the feel of Tenno.