Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Contest: Warframe Elections!

[DE]Megan

Zut4E1z.jpg

Warframe’s first ever Election Campaign is officially gearing up to begin; and it’s up to YOU to decide who the candidates are! Your contender needs all the election propaganda they can get to win against the competition, and we encourage all styles of entries! Record a campaign speech, draw a poster, create a SFM video of your pitch; the list goes on!

Keep in mind that the theme of the Election is to appoint a member to over-see our Solar System. Who would you want to possess such an influence?

Shout-out to 500DaysofFranny for inspiring this contest: https://twitter.com/500DaysOfFranny/status/636837494139437056

How to enter:

Create election propaganda for your candidate in any form (poster, Photoshop, campaign video, etc) and include a slogan or pitch to entice voters!

Need an Example?

iBYvKiH.jpg

Rules:

One submission per person.

Do NOT use art created by another artist in your submission. 

Submission candidate must be a humanoid character from Warframe (no inanimate objects, sorry Prova).

Submission must include either a slogan or a pitch for your candidate.

Inappropriate submissions will be removed.

Do not reserve spots in this thread.

Prizes:

4 x 1st place -- 1000 Platinum each, and a secondary election contest for the final four candidates!

2nd place -- 500 Platinum!

3rd place -- 250 Platinum!

PLUS, the four 1st place submission will have their propaganda printed in the DE office (if printable) or aired (if in video form) on our social media!

Winners will be picked based on creative methods used to earn votes!

This contest is on now until September 10 at 1:00 p.m. EDT.

ALL PLAYERS FROM EACH PLATFORM CAN PARTICIPATE!

The time is now, Tenno! The future depends on it.

*Note: This election is all in good fun. Lotus will forever rule our solar system; long live the Lotus!

Edited by [DE]Megan
Added rules

Vote for Steel Meridian to protect the innocent!

LgLoJFm.jpg

"This war's chewin' up the weak and innocent. No one stands up for them but Steel Meridian. Which is why you need me, the leader of the Steel Meridian to take the polls. Here's what I can do for you. I can offer protection and evacuation of the common folk while you Tenno do your job cleaning up the rest of the war. I can get the Grineer to be looked at in a different light rather than savagery and military force. I refuse to turn my back on a lot of innocent people, Tenno. Voting for Steel Meridian will make a difference in people's lives.

Ok Tenno, a lot of people are depending on you to get this done."

DE PLEASE GIVE THE SYNDICATE LEADERS NAMES AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Edit: Changed file hosting. I think Dropbox might be a bit unstable, so I swapped to Imgur.

Edited by blazingcobalt

fHrBIPa.png

Nyx Prime.......a frame created with some of the greatest Orokin technology in their armory. She will provide the Tenno with allies with the use of one of her abilities, Mind Control. Nyx Prime will absorb all the damage sent your way, so that you shall not be hurt. Vote for Nyx Prime, she will turn the tide of the war.

Are you tired of following the old purple woman?

Did Ordis throw your Kubrow out of the airlock again?

WORRY NO MORE!

It's time to make a change! With Excalibur Prime nothing of this will change but hey, there is #Hope!

Join the #ExcaliburPrime2016 train now!

Remember to follow your favorite candidate, Excalibur Prime, on Twitter! http://twitter.com/ExcaliburPrime

Get to know your future leader! Q&As with the candidate will be coming soon!

Q&A1 is out now!

Here is a completely legit and not made up highlight of commentaries about Excalibur Prime!

ENTRY:

3wrcjKj.jpg

Edited by AIan

It's Time To End False Prophets.

Lotus. Will. Fall.

#Vote4Vor

ipqU3iD.png

K5hngYF.jpg

XOpb71n.png

wcuDmvL.jpg

Do not Resist. The Fight is Nearly Over. Choose the Path of Power. Choose Captain Vor.

Tenno,

Your actions have not gone unnoticed. Your methods are unorthodox and your cause is lost. I don't blame you. You are being led by false prophets. My reign upon the solar system is inevitable, but it is your choice, join me, or burn to ashes.

By now, noble Grineer followers have intersected various so called social media sites to spread our message.

O3oILtm.jpg

0jjDjtU.jpg

B1tRHsl.jpg

3pX5b3O.jpg

*credit to IGN: MonsieurZero for the sketch of vor in the last poster

Edited by Alliedtropa