Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Contest: Warframe Elections!

[DE]Megan

Warframe%20President-L.png

Volt's pledge to you: "Let Volt take CHARGE of our solar system to make it more ELECTRIFYING. I promise to get rid of the Grineer like a broken light bulb, The Corpus' brains will be FRIED because of the almighty Volt. The Lotus will be SHOCKED to see that the solar system is better off without her. Vote Volt to see an OVERCHARGE of happiness in the solar system."

I decided to make a lawn sign, so fellow Tenno can show their support for their candidate of choice in their clan Dojos.

OMH2Qvs.jpg

The Rhino Prime Platform

Sentinel Affinity Tax Breaks

- No longer do you need to worry about your sentinel splitting up your hard-earned affinity, we have just the solution for the veterans!

Warframe Check-Ups

- Is your favourite frame feeling a little slow or outdated? Get it checked by one of the many certified technicians at any Relay's Steel Meridian Consulate. (Terms and conditions may apply, see your Warframe owner's manual for details.)

Infestation Vaccination

- Prepare yourself before an onslaught against the Infested menace, get yourself vaccinated against any Toxin or Viral threat you may face in their wake.

Galactic Budget Balancing

- For decades the Corpus have kept the trade route profit margin a secret, we intend to make this data public domain and adjust the budget as needed.

3JIknT3.png      

Tenno, it is time to empower not just yourself, but the future of the System!

A vote for Volt recognizes his ability to be the benefactor our system needs;

Whether defending the downtrodden with his electric shield,

Expediting exchanges of goods; quickening commerce with his speed,

Volt only shocks those that stand in the Tenno's way,

And is the only Tenno that can overload the machines of oppression.

Let us not shy from our guide - the Lotus.- for she only gave charge to Volt;

Affirm her wisdom! Don't go to the polls to vote for a candidate -- Instead:

Vote for the future of the System and the Tenno!

For Volt shall bring energy to the entire solar map!

For it is Volt that shall bring power back to its rightful keepers - the Tenno!

Through Volt as the Leader, the Tenno shall be a light unto all factions!

Empower Yourself! Take Charge! Bring Light to the System! Vote Volt!

1TV7qOQ.jpg

Well. The composition is bollocks, there are way too many words, the typeset is all wonky, the colours are all wrong and I'm not entirely happy with the drawing itself. But otherwise I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out *pats self on back*

There are some crazy good entries for this competition... looking forward to Thursday. Should be an amusingly theatrical fiasco.

Vote New Loka!

A lone Tenno has a limits to his powers. But we are Syndicate! We have operatives, resources, best death squad. We have reason and power to fight and win!

Vote for New Loka, vote for Live!

Don't let cloning degrate and deform humanity! Don't let them corrupt Earth more!

And remember: Your humanity is a beacon for all.

gUXNG8p.jpg

Bonus: Syndicate merchandise.

Exclusive handmade pendant only for 1 999 999 credits.

ScZ8VNA.jpg

Also stickers.

Uifc9om.jpg

Zut4E1z.jpg

Warframe’s first ever Election Campaign is officially gearing up to begin; and it’s up to YOU to decide who the candidates are! Your contender needs all the election propaganda they can get to win against the competition, and we encourage all styles of entries! Record a campaign speech, draw a poster, create a SFM video of your pitch; the list goes on!

Keep in mind that the theme of the Election is to appoint a member to over-see our Solar System. Who would you want to possess such an influence?

Shout-out to 500DaysofFranny for inspiring this contest: https://twitter.com/500DaysOfFranny/status/636837494139437056

How to enter:

Create election propaganda for your candidate in any form (poster, Photoshop, campaign video, etc) and include a slogan or pitch to entice voters!

Need an Example?

iBYvKiH.jpg

Rules:

One submission per person.

Do NOT use art created by another artist in your submission.

Submission candidate must be a humanoid character from Warframe (no inanimate objects, sorry Prova).

Submission must include either a slogan or a pitch for your candidate.

Inappropriate submissions will be removed.

Do not reserve spots in this thread.

Prizes:

4 x 1st place -- 1000 Platinum each, and a secondary election contest for the final four candidates!

2nd place -- 500 Platinum!

3rd place -- 250 Platinum!

PLUS, the four 1st place submission will have their propaganda printed in the DE office (if printable) or aired (if in video form) on our social media!

Winners will be picked based on creative methods used to earn votes!

This contest is on now until September 10 at 1:00 p.m. EDT.

ALL PLAYERS FROM EACH PLATFORM CAN PARTICIPATE!

The time is now, Tenno! The future depends on it.

*Note: This election is all in good fun. Lotus will forever rule our solar system; long live the Lotus!

I urge you all to vote for ????

We have clearly made pg. 30 Pg 23 (seems a purging of posts has occured) the SFM entries page.

I guess we all must have been working hard through the weekend to get stuff done.

However I am aware some of these jokes are a little niche, so if you don’t understand my madness please look in the spoiler below.

It may be true that

61268956.jpg

But here goes

Ceiling mounted strike Cannon

So if you visit the Steel Meridian room on any relay you might thing this is a nice peaceful place. However have you checked out the ceiling?

tumblr_nge9zcHoox1ra2llso1_1280.jpg

Ceiling mounted strike cannon!

Release the gorgon

2472437-warframe-weapongrineerrifle-gorg

The humble gorgon is, in my honest opinion, one of the most iconic warframe weapons. I noticed it the first time I saw a mob with it and soon learned to fear the wrath of the heavy gunner. However the weapon was removed by DE from the market along with the boar, ether daggers and the machete. Why this happened I don’t exactly know (and I was there at the time) as a lot of new weapons took their place.

However the gorgon has some die-hard fans out there  and has had two variants since (wraith and prisma) however the poor base gun that puts fear into long void survivals is still hidden away and unloved.

Industrial pipe based Dress wear

Ok now I love the art team’s work at DE. So please don’t think I am making fun of their lovely work. I have every syandana and think they are great.

The steel meridian Syandana though is it a bit like a box with some industrial tubing hanging of the sides. Which is totally the Grineer aesthetic.

SyndicateSMScarf.png

However since then we had other competitors to the pipe based throne. Tyl regor is trying to edge in with this Rath Kittag cloak.

cloak-ve-kamuflaj-paketleri-satisa-cikti

Where will these fashion wars take us next?

Potted plant

If you go right to the back in the steel meridian room you notice a small potted plant. No explanation of why or what. I guess it add colour or maybe it’s a special plan to spy on them by New Loka. If you wait long enough you will catch the Grineer even watering it!

2015_01_04_00001.jpg

Steel Meridian leaders name

Steelmeridianleader.png

I apologise if the sound effect gets annoying after a while but the fact of the matter is that most syndicate leaders (cephalon suda being the only exception) don’t even have names yet… They help us, sell us stuff, praise us, scorn us and sometimes hunt us down mercilessly but we don’t even know their names.

And in come the animations. Yep. We're screwed.