Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Contest: Warframe Elections!

[DE]Megan

My fellow inhabitants of the Sol System, are you not exasperated after fighting for scraps for so many years? What has the Grineer done to benefit the many? Has the Corpus’ pursuit for wealth finally been sated? What of the Tenno? Under their guidance, has this system truly been saved? Falsehoods! Embellished Fantasies! Those that govern the masses have simply become apathetic to the cries of the many. I, Nef Anyo, Prophet of Profit, devote and humble pilgrim of the Void say no more. I now appear before you to illuminate the sole answer to the extinguish pain and anguish still plaguing the many.

-------

It is time to unify our efforts for expansion. What other option can there be for poor huddled masses? What I can swear to you, that no other candidate can, is that I will be the voice that leads us into a new golden age. A Void age. Where else is there for us to turn? This is the answer. Every single advancement has always been achieved by the actions of grand explorers and pioneers. The one thing that unifies us is that simple yet inescapable fact coursing through our very being. So I ask, beg of you, to think for yourselves for your neighbors and help me make this a reality. We will safely map out the unknown and find true peace in the voids loving embrace. A vote for Nef Anyo is a vote towards making a difference.  So allow me to be your defender. I will take raise my shield and defend you and your families against those that would see you fail.

So I ask you now...

"Will you make the righteous choice?" -Nef Anyo, Prophet of Profit

ProfitFinal.png

Edited by KingOfThebes

Winners will be picked based on creative methods used to earn votes!

This contest is on now until September 10 at 1:00 p.m. EDT.

ALL PLAYERS FROM EACH PLATFORM CAN PARTICIPATE!

The time is now, Tenno! The future depends on it.

*Note: This election is all in good fun. Lotus will forever rule our solar system; long live the Lotus!

-------------------------------------------

Not to criticize, but it seems the format for voting isn't really fair, since responses can get buried in page after page of entries. Is there any way to let all entries stand on equal ground? As it stands, if your propaganda is on the 25th page of the thread, it's unlikely to get votes, because very few people are going to go through all of those pages to even see it in the first place.

Maybe have a per-candidate primary - so all volt candidate posters, hydroid candidate posters, mesa candidate posters, first compete among each other, then present the top 3 campaign postings to go into a general election? I think it would allow for everyone to in the very least have their efforts paid attention to, without demanding everyone look at every last campaign post.

Not to criticize, but it seems the format for voting isn't really fair, since responses can get buried in page after page of entries. Is there any way to let all entries stand on equal ground? As it stands, if your propaganda is on the 25th page of the thread, it's unlikely to get votes, because very few people are going to go through all of those pages to even see it in the first place.

Maybe have a per-candidate primary - so all volt candidate posters, hydroid candidate posters, mesa candidate posters, first compete among each other, then present the top 3 campaign postings to go into a general election? I think it would allow for everyone to in the very least have their efforts paid attention to, without demanding everyone look at every last campaign post.

Categorical elimination sounds like a good idea.

Isn't it possible you guys are misreading the context of that particular rule?

Winners will be picked based on creative methods used to earn votes!

Highlighting the key part there.

The earning votes thing I am going to guess is because this is a pretend election, not because we can vote upvote a post.

Remember the part just above that?

PLUS, the four 1st place submission will have their propaganda printed in the DE office (if printable) or aired (if in video form) on our social media!

Imagine for a second, any particular entry hanging in one of their offices, what do you think the chances are that person put it there because it amuses them?

Now suddenly, I wish I could change my entry to a Valkyr swinging on their grapple hook line and the caption reads "Hang in there! 'paid for by the Vote Valkyr Committee'" based off of the hang in there cat poster...

41CYqOfu6FL._SY355_.jpg

:P

-snip-

That is not your artwork DanaSalgado123, its Warframe's. You just took their official Zephyr Wallpaper and posted it here.

You need to make your own if you want to enter the contest.

Do NOT use art created by another artist in your submission. 
Submission candidate must be a humanoid character from Warframe (no inanimate objects, sorry Prova).
Submission must include either a slogan or a pitch for your candidate.
Inappropriate submissions will be removed.
Do not reserve spots in this thread.

Hello Everyone :)

My first post here and its about love for Trinity.

She is a very kind Warframe that gave up damage to help others, she also has never killed a pet Kubrow for another chance at a Chesa! (she is a lover of all cute animals)

Vote for Trinity <3

trin-fin01_zpswkiwrqzj.jpg

vote_for_vor__by_drexian-d98z1jf.jpg

As I got a fetish to let everything to the last day, finished this one just today, almost to the end of the contest.For this entry should've had a short comic made that would be the prelude of how Cpt.Vor got captured by NASA/CIA and Obama being at the end of his presidency of US would try to become the president  of our solar system by going as Cpt.Vor...But I've got no time to finish it unfortunetly :(