Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 17.2.6

[DE]Rebecca

I dunno if I'm the only one, but since this update launches, when I launch the game, sounds start correctly after the loading screen, but instead of said loading screen, I get a flashing black screen that doesn't end, even when the music of the login page starts.

Hotfix 17.2.6

Continued Survival Changes & Fixes:

• Please note that before this round of spawning changes 20 minutes of T3 Survival averaged 54 kills/minute. After this round of spawning changes 20 minutes of T3 Survival averaged 68 kills/minute.

This average number is arbitrary. 

It doesn't tell squad size, if the squad had room clearing AoE, whether or not there were extra loot frames etc.

Edited by SpaceAU

can we fix adhesive blast causing tonkor shots not to explode on enemy impact?

Adhesive Blast isn't supposed to change how the tonkor works more than the grenades sticking to surfaces, is it? If it does, it would appear to me that that's out of place to be changing how a single gun works through a universal mod. Tonkor in my head will always explode on enemy impact, and adhesive blast won't change that, hell in fact I wouldn't want it to. Waiting 4 seconds for an enemy that's charging head on at you to die is not smart.

I disagree entirely with what you're having in mind there, in fact a bit angry that you'd have such a ridiculous thing in mind and how someone voted up your post.

• Fixed an issue where two MK1-Bratons appear in player equipment profiles.

smYb3iD.gif

• Tweaked the code so that it is more aggressive at spawning enemies near the players.
  • Please note that before this round of spawning changes 20 minutes of T3 Survival averaged 54 kills/minute. After this round of spawning changes 20 minutes of T3 Survival averaged 68 kills/minute.

Oh nice!

Thanks for the spawn changes. Spawns are one the biggest problems that tend to happen in survival.

Also, care to give some more details on "Continued to tune personal life support drop rates." Last time you posted the exact percentages people were able to pick it apart and give true values. While you may not want that to happen again, transparency is always a good practice.

hey DE... any ETA on fixing the QUANTAS?

you can no longer detonate the cubes correctly.

Sometimes you can, but 90% of the time you cant now. (aka you shot at them, they dont explode)

infact, in some cases.. the cubes "absorb" the laser beams of the quanta (including the vandal). Like they were a solid wall.

Started to happen around the roll out of 17.1

Update 17.2.4 Patch Notes:  "Fixed some inconsistencies with Chesa retrieval behaviour on items that are in areas that have already been retrieved. More fixes will be rolled out as we continue to address polish items."

Please continue to fix the problems with the Chesa functionality. My Chesa is still broken as there seems to be a bug which limits the amount of items that the Chesa can pickup per trip to only 3. On 8/13/2015 Prime Time #83 (time code 50:47) DE Sheldon states:  "Hey, there is a fix almost ready for Chesa. I was gonna say I tested it today. Chesa will go around and pickup all kinds of stuff before she comes back to you." Picking up 3 items per trip cannot be considered picking up "all kinds of stuff before" returning to the owner.

The thread below has in depth discussion, review, and suggestions for various approaches to fixing the Chesa's functionality so that it works correctly as player's requested and DE implied. After all, on 8/2/2015 when DE Steve was asked if the Chesa was intended to be comparable to carrier on his Twitter account he stated "that is the goal sorta, needs some improvements". As of current the Chesa is not comparable to carrier and this bugged cap of limiting the trip pick up to 3 items is a big part of that issue.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/500849-chesa-kubrow-hype-destroyed/

That thread now has over 13,465 views so the Chesa topic is clearly important to players.

Edited by cobra302

Nice changes!

PS Thanks DE! Thank you Rebecca!

Hello Rebecca, hope you are feeling better.

• Tweaked the code so that it is more aggressive at spawning enemies near the players.
  • Continued to tune personal life support drop rates.
  • Tweaked enemy-specifications for Tower Survival missions.

It might help if you explain what your goals for Survival are.  I get the making-life-support-more-relevant thing and it's already much improved.  But are you trying to limit camping too?

Your changes are reminiscent of one of my suggestions here:
https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/494645-camping-how-to-get-players-to-stop-being-cub-scouts-and-go-be-space-ninjas/

My clan spends hours upon hours discussing how the game should work and we can tell you how to fix almost everything.  Most other clans probably talk about it too.  There are literally thousands of Warframe players who are qualified and motivated to do this work for you.  DE just have to distinguish them from the tens of thousands who aren't.

For the record, I think you have early spawn rates perfect.  First 20 mins of T4S are quite fun now.

Archwing Changes:

• Tweaked the minimaps movement range to increase the perceptibility of near-by enemies.
  • The border on enemy markers will now shrink and grow to display how close each enemy is in correlation with your Warframe.
  • Changed ally markers to also grow and shrink in the same fashion as enemy markers.

Archwing minimap is still completely useless.  Please make the arrows correspond to the players current perspective ie should they look up or down?

Edited by Fifield

Hotfix 17.2.6

Additions:

• Added Mutalist Alad V Coordinates to Rotation B of ODS.

• Continued to tune personal life support drop rates.
  • Tweaked enemy-specifications for Tower Survival missions.

Archwing Changes:

• Tweaked the minimaps movement range to increase the perceptibility of near-by enemies.
  • The border on enemy markers will now shrink and grow to display how close each enemy is in correlation with your Warframe.
  • Changed ally markers to also grow and shrink in the same fashion as enemy markers.

Changes:

• Alias' are now displayed above player heads by default.
  • Optimized VRAM usage slightly.

Fixes:

• Fixed lingering issues related to Weapon Inventory slots if users ran the Gorgon Wraith Alert.
  • Fixed not being able to open the chat window in the Liset.
  • Fixed an issue where two MK1-Bratons appear in player equipment profiles.
  • Fixed an issue with hitches on login related to having different loadouts equipped on last logoff vs. login.
  • Fixed the End of Mission screen showing the wrong rank for gear when back on your Liset.
  • Fixed ABCD text misalignment of Interception towers on the HUD.
  • Fixed a doorway in the Gas City that would render black until passing through.
  • Fixed leveling up in PvP unintentionally granting you full Energy.
  • Fixed receiving an incorrect level up message upon killing an enemy in PvP when your items were already at that level.
  • Fixed PvP music not playing.

Below is quite the important question:

"Continued to tune personal life support drop rates."

Can't you guys be more specific? Stealth nerfing is going to cause more of an uproar than anything else.

We can't give very accurate feedback or suggestions without numeric data.