Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 17.2.6

[DE]Rebecca

1. Still no fix for Loki P PBR combining Tint Color 3 and 4 and reducing and removing past customisation > https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/503604-de-your-prime-gear-pbr-treatment-sucks-and-here-is-why/

2. Still no fix a variety of Texture, Mesh and Animation Issues on Ash Prime, that have been listed in this bug collection thread > https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/488216-ash-prime-textures-mesh-animation-bugs-collection-thread/

There are more than 40 bug threads listing out those problems separately all over the forums, but I have collected them all in once place to make it easier for you DE.

3. Still no fix for PBR working incorrectly in the Void, Derelict and switching shaders at different points in the relays > https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/484085-videos-pbr-physical-based-rendering-not-working-properly-on-void-tilesets-relays/

Edited by Sci_Ant

The Stealth and Ai system is still broken

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/448693-stealth-and-ai-system-broken-beyond-belief/

This thread contains almost all problems regarding stealth and Ai systems. Its 2015 now, and we have enemies int eh game that is far

dumber than the average monkey. How long has these problems existed? Longer than i played as far as i know.

Any players experiencing problems when you do stealth, or see problems with the Ai that you like to share, please post it in the thread here.

just tested.

the alt fire on the quanta now works as zoom. It doesn't even spit out the cubes anymore.

is this a temporary change until the cubes are fixed? 

or am I missing something here?

a nerf maybe?

• Fixed lingering issues related to Weapon Inventory slots if users ran the Gorgon Wraith Alert.
  • Fixed the End of Mission screen showing the wrong rank for gear when back on your Liset.

Finaly !! thank you very much :D

and Redtext.. you're right about the only acceptable notification spamm ;^) =P XD

Edited by 6KIRA9

just tested.

the alt fire on the quanta now works as zoom. It doesn't even spit out the cubes anymore.

a nerf maybe?

There was a new key binding that was added a while back meant for weapons that had an alt-fire. You can still fire cubes, you just have to bind the new key now.

I recently watched a friend play through the first few missions of Vir's Prize and noticed that some lines seem to be missing. For instance, the one which says "I am Lotus, your friend and guide" is nowhere to be seen. Wouldn't it be a good idea to check that quest for line consistency, in order to make it clear who's who to new players?

I also noticed a lipsynching bug. After Vor says "Bring it out" in the opening cinematic, he turns towards his soldiers, and his lips were still moving as if he was saying something.

Please look into this?

Can you "geniuses" fix the damn "session unavailable" when transitioning from one portion of "the law of retribution" to the next? After all that damn work half of us got kicked from it to our ships, then it proceeded to kick us from the squad on it's own.  Fix it, and fix it now, and no it wasn't the host because he was still IN the game with the last 2 who WEREN'T kicked from it randomly.

The Stealth and Ai system is still broken

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/448693-stealth-and-ai-system-broken-beyond-belief/

This thread contains almost all problems regarding stealth and Ai systems. Its 2015 now, and we have enemies int eh game that is far

dumber than the average monkey. How long has these problems existed? Longer than i played as far as i know.

Any players experiencing problems when you do stealth, or see problems with the Ai that you like to share, please post it in the thread here.

The steath HAS to be fixed in this space ninja game. Its just gotta.

FIX ALL THE THINGS! SQUASH ALL THE BUGS!

]\'[

just tested.

a nerf maybe?

The alt fire was moved to " alt fire"  key in the options.

the secondary mode is now zoom.

Whenever I read through these update posts, 60% of the comments are "This and that still isn't fixed", usually with graphical glitches.

Bugfixing isn't a matter of just hitting a checkbox, first they have to find out what exactly is causing the problem, and then figure out how to fix it without breaking something else.

And then there's the priority list. Personally, I too would prefer fixing unexpected/unintended behavior in actual gameplay over fixing graphical glitches any day of the week.