Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 17.2.6

[DE]Rebecca

Could we have someone look into the spawn ration of ancients and heavy units in general in ODS please? At 10 minutes onward it seems like EVERYTHING that spawns is either an Ancient Healer, an Ancient Disruptor, a Toxic Ancient, a Brood Mother or a Boiler, with only a handful of "standard" mobs. As you can imagine it became a bit difficult killing them trough multiple-stacking damage reduction auras.

Sure, it is "challenging" but without a nuker-frame that can keep spamming 4 non-stop and a healer (or a syndicate weapon with heal or a lot of health restores) reaching even 20 minutes will be a bit... "challenging".

I also notices that in standard survival missions the heavy units start outnumbering the "standard" units at a certain point, which I think should not really be happening.

I am not saying you should nerf the spawn rates, I am only suggesting that you will increase the number of enemies proportionally so that the ratio would stay the same.

Changes:

• Alias' are now displayed above player heads by default.

Thank you for this. After the update where the feature was added, there were still many unaware of it, which had me prompt them to activate it in options in the middle of a game (since they got lost in Uranus submarine base). With this, it should be better.

I just came out of the Catalyst Alert on August 30th. It was very confusing.

First of all, it was an Eris Sabotage mission. The ship in the appoach cinematic was an INTACT CORPUS SHIP, NOT AN INFESTED CORPUS SHIP. How many times do I have to post about this simple inconsistency before you even look at it? I'm really trying to not be rude or entitled, but these bugs, these inconsistencies, have been piling up for months, and I don't even get a single upvote on my posts, let alone someone agreeing with me that they need fixing.

Secondly, Lotus literally did not say ANYTHING at the start. There was no briefing, no mentions of Hives to destroy, NOTHING at all. Since the people I was playing with ran ahead of me I didn't even see the sabotage targets, so I don't know if the Hives had tumor nodes that had to be destroyed, but again, Lotus had NO LINES describing to me what was going on or updating me on the objectives. No "Hives are down, get to extraction", NOTHING AT ALL!

The Liset colours still don't always show up customized in the loading screen.

AND, IN THE ERIS TILESET, it has happened to me multiple times upon spawning on an already-started game or reviving, TO SPAWN OUTSIDE THE MAP. I have encountered this bug since 3 hotfixes ago. Why, why WHY are you ignoring this? Sometimes I can't even get to the battle area. Once, it happened that my warframe was walking forward in the black untextured space outside the map, and I FELL, and the fall killed me, WASTING A REVIVE. Upon reviving, I was STILL outside the tileset, and I couldn't even abort the mission properly because the escape menu wasn't visible BECAUSE MY WARFRAME WAS OUTSIDE THE MAP.

For pity's sake, PLEASE STOP IGNORING THESE. Please upvote this post, please report these bugs so that DE takes notice of them. Please.

Where was it acknowledged as unintended?

I was told that the Knux costs are totally intended, by both Danielle and Glen.

It was noted in one of the patches that the costs do not properly scale down to the lowest clan tiers.  Considering the current prices, I sincerely hope DE doesn't think they have "fixed" this because, while I do not know what the original price was, it is still far too high at the moment for a Ghost clan.

I try to research everything, even things I won't use, because while my clan has 8 members who are all playing about an hour a day (i.e. nobody is totally absent from the game), none of them have spent a tenth of the time farming that I have.  Personally, I love the speed of the Rathbone so I don't ever intend to actually use the Knux.  Even so, I want to research it in case some of my clanmates want to use them.  And I have over 200+ of even the rarest resources (bought both boosters during the 2x resource weekend back in May and farmed for 39 hours straight so I never have to again.)  The only exceptions to this are Argon Crystals...and Tellurium.  These things require 10 Tellurium.  That simply cannot be what is intended for a Shadow clan to pay for an awesome-looking-yet-statistically-lackluster Archwing melee weapon.

DE needs to fix this.  The bug is simple cost scaling.  It simply cannot be all THAT hard to fix.

If it is considered to be no longer bugged and these costs are intentional, then there's a much bigger problem than I thought at work here.

I have one request if you are going to try and force us to the use the big capsules in survival.  Please PLEASE make it so that we are not killable while doing so.  I just got done a ODS in which i went down and revived,  My life support got down to around 50% so i went to try and use a capsule.  I got killed before i was half done, Just mobbed by a bunch of infested and slaughtered.  This issue is as far as i can tell, only avoidable on a few frames right now.  Loki, Ash, Valkyr, Vauban, Limbo, and Frost to my knowledge can avoid being attacked while using these things.

Not sure if mentions somewhere> Make the capacity cost for Venomous Clip (archwing) the same as the rest of the elemental mod costs. Thanks.

ps, The same goes for Galvanized Blade.

ps Not sure about Hyperion Thrusters it seem to cost way to much capacity points. I mean at rank 4 it costs 14 capacity compared with System Reroute At rank 9 is costs 15..... It seem way off.

Edited by EmVaper

I've had Orokin Derelict missions crash on me multiple times, some where I was in a 20-25 minute survival. The screen goes to desktop, but I can still hear and control my character. I've only seen this in OD so far, but it's extremely frustrating to waste 20 or so minutes and have all the people I invited angry at me for time wasted. This only started after 17.

WOO! I am very much okay with this. I like this trade for life support. Killing a few enemies for more life support seems off compared to having to go through crowds to pick up something that gives you less.
Less life support, more enemies. Survival may be my new favourite game mode.

Also no Tonkor Prime so still a little disappointed. Oh well, still a good update.

BUG: Crossfire mission for Cephalon Suda started with Lotus telling me to help the Corpus and kill the Grineer, though the objective was actually to kill both groups.

BUG: Sometimes in the approach cinematics, the destination ship/asteroid/whatever looks like just a brown square floating out in space

BUG: Sometimes on Corpus Outpost missions you go through a room that has large windows that look out into outer space depite the fact that you should be on a planet

And still no fix for an account issue of my friends.

Great work, DE.

AFK reported players, bug reports overall about ingame stuff, etc. being solved within 1 - 7 days, but not being able to login to the game itself won't be solved at all ... is just lame.

how bout 360 vertical aim on archwing or in other sence an verticalframe tilt up and down so thatyou dont have that blind spot right above you not that there are suppose to be an above in space other than relative to view port.

on second note maby force players to survive 4 rounds in intercept simular to defence or add an start battle option for when all has chosen continue (could fix the issue of people choosing to leave last second), just an thought 

but don't mind me

This might not be a bug, but I detailed an anomaly in the Navigation display which I noticed when comparing an old screenshot I made with a newer one:

This is how it looked right after the Liset was introduced:

Hn9lz3l.jpg

Note the lines around the planet (resembling the original concept pitch - https://i.imgur.com/IHJDJ22.jpg - and looking nice and digital, like an organized interface) and the fact that the light from the "projector" doesn't penetrate the planet itself.

This is how it looks now:

de6T7SG.jpg

No lines, and the light from the projector goes through quite jarringly in my opinion. What happened?

Look at the derelict:

F08FHAB.jpg

I don't have a "before" pic but it looks to me like the "enlarged" hologram was moved backwards, towards the projector, making it clip into the environment and also through that beam of light.

Was this intentional? Is it a bug? I would really, REALLY love it if it went back the the way it was originally. It looked cleaner and neater.