Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Increase The Rifle Multishot Mod To At Least 100% At Max.

Braken

Why does Split Chamber only go up to 90%, when the other 2 go up to 120%? Please buff it to 100%, if not 120% like the others.

I forgot, also, that Split Chamber costs 15 WHOLE mod points, for less effect compared to the others, of which the pistol one only (heh) costs 11 maxed.

Edited by Braken

+1. I hate how it goes up to 15 (8 in polarity) and gives you a 10% chance for NOT firing a second shot. On automatic weapons, this is fine, but weapons like the Latron and Snipetron Vulkar need the reliable damage.

Just give it one more level so that it ends up at 105%, and costs 16 (still 8 in polarity). The player still has to work for it (God forbid DE gives us a break when balancing stuff) and it ends up at a reliable second shot.

Edited by Tryysaeder

+1. I hate how it goes up to 15 (8 in polarity) and gives you a 10% chance for NOT firing a second shot. On automatic weapons, this is fine, but weapons like the Latron and Snipetron Vulkar need the reliable damage.

Just give it one more level so that it ends up at 105%, and costs 16 (still 8 in polarity). The player still has to work for it (God forbid DE gives us a break when balancing stuff) and it ends up at a reliable second shot.

I'd rather they just keep it at 5 levels, but increase it so that it maxes at 100 at least.

Can't we have the same modifiers for all weapons in general? It seems inconsistent that pistols mods do so much more damage than rifles.

It used to be even worse earlier. But yes, I don't like the disparities in the effects of the same mods between weapon types.

However, having them all be the same could cause balance issues. (Doubt it in the case of increasing the effects of the melee mods.)

Edited by Braken