The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Good Primary And Secondary's

DoritosandDewGG

Question

Just want to start with I apologise for posting so much and if I'm doing anyone's head in.

Basically it has got to the point where I never take a secondary or primary, unless I do a spy mission with loki, then I take an un modded and un potatoed lex for them pesky cameras.

Not many weapons have jumped out to me and thought I want that, I used the bolter and It was good, just boring to use. And I enjoy using latron prime and tiberon, but most missions are so fast paced makes them hard to use IMO.

So please can some one recommend me a good and fun to use primary (that's no a bolter prime) and a secondary?

Edited by DoritosandDewGG

18 answers to this question

I love Tigris, Sibaris, Dread, Attica and Opticor.

Another fun primary is the Kohm but it's so ugly i can't look at it. The weapon is so nice though :|

For secondaries i have great fun with the Aksomati, Vaykor Marelok, Detron and Despair/Hikou Prime.

I love the Tigris as well, but it's really not fun to use while being swarmed by infested, and seeking fury and tactical pump help a little with the speed, but to slow for me, but thanks for the advise :)

Currently I'm 5 formaing a Tonkor it does obscene dmg and has great range and aiming it is a bit more challenging that normal, reminds me of TF2 demoman.

I'm still on the fence with a secondary. Vaykor Marelok is great and Synoid Gammacor is great too but I'd really love to get a Brakk and see what teh fuss has been all about for years now.

Edited by Ziegrif

I love the Tigris as well, but it's really not fun to use while being swarmed by infested, and seeking fury and tactical pump help a little with the speed, but to slow for me, but thanks for the advise :)

Toxic Chroma. Dem reload speed.

But yes tigris is incredibly fun to use

I'll try using it with seeking fury and tactical pump

Heres my Hek build. I don't use seeking fury because the +reload speed doesn't make it a whole lot better and same thing with tactical pump. Seeking force is a great mod and should help with all the enemies being dead before you have to reload. You'll get use to it after a while (Also you can still reload while bullet jumping and flipping :D).

qDSxjNJ.jpg

If the void trader ever brings it back, grab yourself a Prisma Grakata. It's got good crit and status. And the reload time is pretty quick at 2s for a 120 round magazine. And its 1000 round ammo reserve helps. Though it requires recoil management to use at longer ranges, it's a pretty fun automatic weapon.

Edited by Knightmare047

Heres my Hek build. I don't use seeking fury because the +reload speed doesn't make it a whole lot better and same thing with tactical pump. Seeking force is a great mod and should help with all the enemies being dead before you have to reload. You'll get use to it after a while (Also you can still reload while bullet jumping and flipping :D).

qDSxjNJ.jpg

Thanks dude :) still need to get primed point blank to R10 first :) Edited by DoritosandDewGG