The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Good Ducat Farms?

PurpleBomber

Question

Topic. I have a few guesses as to what would be good to run, though that's all predicated on the wiki's exchange list (http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Baro_Ki'Teer) being accurate and up to date. ODD seems better than I would've expected with 2 50 ducat items, and the lack of rotation A and B prime parts is somewhat negated by the fact that DE has been very thorough in devaluing everything in the A and B rotations for endless modes. T3 Capture, T3 Sabotage, and T2/T4 Exterminate also caught my eye, but I figure why not ask the forum what else is good to run.

6 answers to this question

I usually run T2 Sabotage, and in the event that i run out of keys, i run T2 Capture/Exterminate.

I wouldnt farm T3/4 missions for ducats, chances are something will be added to them someday and theyre typically the hardest keys to get.

getting quick ducats if fairly simple. do a quick voind mission. that makes capture  and extermination (if you have the right build) faily quick. i've timed a couple of captures in about 3-4m.

provided you take 4m to complete a t1cap (easiest) assuming you get the chepeast prime part (10 ducats at least) and you take no breaks between missions.

you'd get AT LEAST 150 ducats an hour, it could be more if rng is in your side and you get the rare stuff to sell for 50 ducats

Edited by Rarinredbull