The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Entropy Burst) Please Fix Supra Status Chance

(PSN)B0XMAN517

Since this bug is not exclusive to any one platform, and the lack of a cross platform bug report, I'm posting this here. Sorry if this is the wrong spot.

Entropy burst says that it adds a "+20 base status chance", but the math gets messed up when adding status mods.

Supra without mods: 2.5% status

Supra with Entropy Burst Only: 22.5% status

Supra 4 dual stat mods NO Entropy Burst: 8.5% status

Supra 4 dual stat mods WITH Entropy Burst: 28.5% chance

TL;DR: Entropy Burst is not adding to the base status as described and is instead adding a flat 20% after other status mods. Please fix Entropy Burst so that it works as described or change the description (preferably fix).

Could be a UI bug. I have around 50% status with 2 or 3 event dual stat mods and in game the status procs as the chance suggests.

It's 50% or so because of Split Chamber. derp (Thanks Mofixil for pointing that out)

Even though I'd like it to actually increase the base status chance I believe it is working as intended and just needs a description fix. +1 either way

Edited by Cerberus_Sokol

Since this bug is not exclusive to any one platform, and the lack of a cross platform bug report, I'm posting this here. Sorry if this is the wrong spot.

Entropy burst says that it adds a "+20 base status chance", but the math gets messed up when adding status mods.

Supra without mods: 2.5% status

Supra with Entropy Burst Only: 22.5% status

Supra 4 dual stat mods NO Entropy Burst: 8.5% status

Supra 4 dual stat mods WITH Entropy Burst: 28.5% chance

TL;DR: Entropy Burst is not adding to the base status as described and is instead adding a flat 20% after other status mods. Please fix Entropy Burst so that it works as described or change the description (preferably fix).

you got a crazy rate of fire you'll get a crit. try it in engine. The sobek however, that status is kinda useless...