The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Is Angstrum's Damage Calculated?

(PSN)B0XMAN517

Question

I'm wondering if the damage shown in the arsenal is for each shot or an entire charged "empty magazine" shot. Say you have a magazine of 3 and your arsenal shows a total of 9 damage, would a charged shot do 9 or 27 damage? Would a single quick shot do 9 or 3 damage?

I ask because I'm trying to determine the effectiveness of +magazine mods. Thanks in advance.

2 answers to this question

I'm wondering if the damage shown in the arsenal is for each shot or an entire charged "empty magazine" shot. Say you have a magazine of 3 and your arsenal shows a total of 9 damage, would a charged shot do 9 or 27 damage? Would a single quick shot do 9 or 3 damage?

I ask because I'm trying to determine the effectiveness of +magazine mods. Thanks in advance.

Well, the damage in UI is for each rocket.

Charging up adds rocket to the shot.

More rockets = More damage.

Increase mag size will help full charge damage, of course, but it would also increase charge time which means your DPS won't go up. Still, consider them if you are going to shoot small loads at a time.

Well, the damage in UI is for each rocket.

Charging up adds rocket to the shot.

More rockets = More damage.

Increase mag size will help full charge damage, of course, but it would also increase charge time which means your DPS won't go up. Still, consider them if you are going to shoot small loads at a time.

Thanks.