The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Exit Time On Pvp And Glaive Nerf

Impulse_Nine

No one is hating, most dont truly understand the use of the glaive to its full extent.

Put a glaive in their hands,teach them how to use it to its full potential and the realization of how heavily skill based wepaon it is will soon appear.

As soon as I start using it in a game I get smack talked for instagibbing people. lol

As soon as I start using it in a game I get smack talked for instagibbing people. lol

Well that's kinda why I feel it needs a nerf. Ultimately its the player experience that matters and if any weapon (though the Penta best demonstrates this) is making people feel so cheated they need to start smack talking, then by definition you have a problem, regardless of its actual balance.

Seriously, once Penta gets nerfed, we are going to be seeing a lot more pure Glaive users around. At the moment I use both and it's all the AoE I could ever want!

Well that's kinda why I feel it needs a nerf. Ultimately its the player experience that matters and if any weapon (though the Penta best demonstrates this) is making people feel so cheated they need to start smack talking, then by definition you have a problem, regardless of its actual balance.

Seriously, once Penta gets nerfed, we are going to be seeing a lot more pure Glaive users around. At the moment I use both and it's all the AoE I could ever want!

- They say the same thing about vectis or daiku when someone good is using it and kills them with 2 body shots or a head shot. Should DE nerf those weapons again too? I've even had someone rage at me, messaging me even after I left conclave for using "prime weapons" though they almost always do less damage than the original in PVP. The only reason he said something like that was because he didn't know that and just assumed they were overpowered because he couldn't kill me and I killed him many times. If I had given him my load out, the result would have been the exact same, which is exactly what would probably happen if I had given him a Vectis or a Daiku, even though many new players will consider those weapons "overpowered".

- If you're using Glaive for AoE, that doesn't make sense as you can only explode it when your equipping it and you said you use the Penta (Using overpowered weapons makes you part of the problem in PvP not the solution)..  anyways, you could just use Jat Kittiag (6 meter AoE so more than twice as big as the Glaive's) or when Penta get's nerfed, Opticor (Ridiculous AoE and you don't have to aim just hit the ground relatively close to the person to stagger them and finish them off with another weapon. I don't know why there is a discussion on Glaive when there are other genuinely overpowered weapons like Silva and Aegis (ridiculous fire proc with high normal damage) and Vasto (80 dmg = same damage as pre-nerf Latron Prime with 5:00 fire rate...).

- Once Penta get's nerfed, the amount of people using Glaive will probably stay around the same (except for those that read this post and think it's their next meta weapon,find it difficult and stop using) as It has had the same damage through out almost all of Pvp and no one has complained about it till now.

- If DE did do anything to the Glaive, they should just reduce the explosion size or fire rate. Nerfing the damage would just cause it to be another addition to the pile of bad weapons in Conclave right now.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/513684-opticor-massive-aoe/

Edited by Danfu

Try out the Krestel, its an Australian cancer boomerang that does 30 damage. 
Penta is the biggest concern now. If an individual wishes to boost their K/D now for instant ego gratification and dopamine/endoprhin neuro-transmitter stimulation, by all means use Penta before it gets nerfed. EXPLOSIONS EVERYWHERE!