Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Too Much Void Junk

Diremongoose

Look at all this rubbish:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/51062-after-2-days-of-void-farming/

After a weekend of playing void missions I have a lot of junk blueprints and unsellable duplicate components. There NEEDS to be something useful to do with them. Selling the BPs are NOT an option.

I gained over 900k in credits this weekend:

http://i.imgur.com/B9AvOio.png

What am I supposed to do with more useless credits?

Perhaps there could be some sort of recycle system, or a way to generate new BPs from old ones? Right now it's not even worth the time to sell the BPs from Void missions.

Edited by Diremongoose

I'm rank 7 and halfway to 8. I've levelled a fair amount of weapons and frames to date. Yeah there are a lot of weapons to make, but even buying all of the new BPs doesn't even make a dent in the money,

Edited by Diremongoose

i totaly agree i now have an inv full off bits for prime weapons siting there doing $&*^ all not that after 50 runs ive found a single reaper blade or receiver for the lat prime

I got a Mil in 1 day :U.

Not useless credits.

Make new weapons and get more mastery and rank up dudebro.

problem being some of us have made nearly all the weapons and frames so credits are pretty pointless to us for the most part but that happens in most games

but back to the point some drops are stupidly rare and because of that we have a heap of crap we cant do S#&$ with ??????

Really guys? Useless credits?

I have already spent over 4 millions credits and always need more on moding up, yes i have all frames and almost all weapons and i'm faaaaar from done, just wait till you start moding the weps and frames to max ,you will see how fast those "useless credits" go away.

and kudos that you did make a mill

I never had this issue with credits before the patch, but Void missions give so many credits that I have neither the mods nor the resources to make use of them. Perhaps the Void credit rewards are simply devaluing the currency? They certainly make all non-item alerts pale in comparison.