The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Will The Brawler Frame Actually Do?

weak_man_small_hands

I've got this!!!!!!!!

First ability kamameha

Second ability super sayian and you can keep increasing his melee strength cap though is 4 he reaches GOD MODE

Third ability pretty much blade storm but lots of kicks and punches and he throws as well. Pretty much a EPIC FIGHT SCENE

Fourth ability Spririt Bomb,the more energy he has the more stronger it gets

But I hope when they introduce him they try and make melee better, awesome, unique, and add charge attacks again.

And improve the stances add more combos too existing stances

1- greedy punch - a punch that pulls all items to the team

2 - pilfering slam - all mobs that die to pilfering slam have a 150% chance to drop extra loot (affected by power str)

3 - Concealed Kick - Range attack that kills all unaware mobs in range

4 - Hella CopterRNG - Allows you to use your weapon to fling you forward at great speed. Also increases drop rate of Ash Prime parts.

So our new frame, which we could possibly see in 17.5, has a notorious bacon skirt, lack of a head, and forearms that look like they belong on a locust.

Aside from the appearance (which to be honest I actually really like, so dont flame on me) we really know very little about him apart from the fact that he's a 'Brawler' frame.

Statwise, I'm thinking he's gonna have an average 150 energy, because he probably wont be a caster, and I'm guessing more health than shields.

Abilities however, is the true reason of this thread. What skills do you think/want this brawler to have? Personally I'd love an ability where you can pick up an enemy and throw it at others. Something I wouldn't like however is another Excalibur/Valkyr style melee ultimate.

Discuss!

why should i think about when i can see and expirience it the moment it appears in warframe =P

I"m imagining melee buffs with abilities that move him around hte battlefield quickly - bonuses to those movements if he hits enemies along the way.

Basically Lee Sin. Imagine him as Warframe's Lee Sin.

Edited by Morec0

I"m imagining melee buffs with abilities that move him around hte battlefield quickly - bonuses to those movements if he hits enemies along the way.

Basically Lee Sin. Imagine him as Warframe's Lee Sin.

This is what I'm thinking.  Some type of toggle ability that gives his melee weapons (or fists) extreme range, where he basically homes in on enemies and bounces around like a pinball, like a batman arkham game but faster!!

He rips his clothes off, and proceed to hit enemy weak points. The enemies are stunned.

He will then say “omae wa mou...sshindeiru” and the enemies are exploded into a thpusand pieces 

Y'all know we Tenno are silent (for the most part).  But if Brawly could say something cool before ripping out a still-beating heart, that would be nice too. 

following the line of the latests frames, the expectation is that he will be like goku or ippo makunouchi, but the reality is that he will be a mental brawling fighter based on... zen, or chikung, so he will be the depiction of a pacifist who will not harm anyone at all, because hes brawling for some ancient religion of peace

Something that has a testicle punch and I'm sorted.

Warframe has a distinct lack of nut punch moves in the melee combat.

Considering we had a contest for Movember, I doubt they would go for a NUT PUNCH.  besides Only short people can do a nut punch effectively, And that hulking giant better be limbo/oberon height.

1st Abilty: Power punch: It just puches you... REALLY Hard

2nd Ability: throw: Grabs an enemy and throws it, every enemy in the way recieves damages and falls to the ground

3rd Ability: Zen: Creates an aura that gives him and other warframe higher crit chance and crit damage

4th Ability: ATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATA!