Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Reward Rates Bugged For Weapons/parts/blueprint

Zetsu

1. Is Frost Prime BluePrint supposed to be a reward? If I am correct, I thought it is only exclusive to those who took part in the Weekend Extermination Event?

2. Reward rates for Frost Prime System/Latron Receiver/Reaper Blade is way too low. I have done a total of 52 runs and I have yet to receive any of the 3 stated above. Note : Those are only half of the keys I have used up. All have been bought using Platinum. (Please fix the rates. It is very expensive to keep splurging on keys just to get those 3 items which is super hard to get)

3. Can the DE make a system where players won't receive the same reward twice after they received it from the Void?
It is a huge waste of money and platinum to have like, 15 Latron Prime stock and 15 Reaper handle and etc etc? Can you just make an option where players will get rewards that they HAVE NOT received instead of getting multiple USELESS parts?

FYI: I spend a total of 1425 platinum for keys and no Frost Prime System/Latron Receiver/Reaper Blade.

HOPEFULLY, a developer sees this and FIX THIS.

1. Ive heard that the Frost Prime bp is indeed a reward, and I agree that it shouldn't be.

2. Frost prime systems does drop, try Tier 2/3 levels more. I have 2 systems 2 helms, but haven't found a chassis yet. I agree that the Receiver and Blade seem to never drop however and needs fixing :/

3. I prefer if they made it so you can sell the extra parts, if we can't get the same part again then we would have gotten every part at least once and there would be much of a point in doing tower missions anymore.

The point of the Void is for Players to get Prime Weapons / Parts for Frost Prime. Most people Pay to get inside the Void as the drop rates for the Void keys are very low as well. I do not wish to gain extra parts and sell them for credits. IT is like, exchanging Platinum for Credit which is really not worth it. Credit can be easily earned now.

As most of the player knows, Credit is already considered "USELESS" to many players as most of the weapons now are in platinum and from void missions, we get like 70k per round?

Btw, I have been doing Tier 2 and Tier 3. Have yet to get any of the 3 parts stated.

Been farming from morning till now. about 14hours of grinding.. No more platinum and I am left with 43 keys which is 90% Tier 1. -.-

Edited by Zetsu

I can agree the reciever and blade seem much too low. [criminally so >.>]

However me and a few friends didnt really come across that with frost prime blueprints. My one friend has one extra systems, and I have two extra helms. Seems the drop rate for them are fairly balanced, just random. Didnt take long to get all our parts for the frost primes, and we ran with two sepperate groups.

The point of the Void is for Players to get Prime Weapons / Parts for Frost Prime. Most people Pay to get inside the Void as the drop rates for the Void keys are very low as well. I do not wish to gain extra parts and sell them for credits. IT is like, exchanging Platinum for Credit which is really not worth it. Credit can be easily earned now.

As most of the player knows, Credit is already considered "USELESS" to many players as most of the weapons now are in platinum and from void missions, we get like 70k per round?

well, you can burn through credits pretty quickly if you craft a lot and max out mods.  and what else am i supposed to do with the 13 extra latron prime stocks i currently have (assuming i ever get to build the latron prime)?