Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Player List And Chat Overlap: Must Fix

Westmin

With the player list now being a potentially permanent icon because of the toggle feature, the fact that the Players list now overlaps with chat is a huge problem.

Example: Accidentally leaving the players up now makes it impossible to see a new chat message... If you aren't actively chatting, you can't see if people are trying to tell you something.

Solution: Easy. There is plenty of room to move/adjust these icons. Plenty of unused real-estate. Pick a spot (but please don't cover up my ammo in the meantime. :)

I think it be cool if we could have a system where we can custom the entire HUD ourselves. And this way the Devs do not have to worry about fixing it as much. We can have the map, our health, teammates health, ammo count, and chat box wherever we want to make it most convenient.

I've wanted this for quite some time now. The chatbox, the info box(where lotus and enemy bosses talk) and the player health box should NOT all be in the same exact spot. Or, at least, if they MUST be, they should be aliased enough that you can view the multiple layers through eachother.

As is, the boss talking hides the health, the health hides your team talking, and you're stuck being annoyed whilst these change back and forth.