The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Does Ash Need A Rework?

Magneu

What do you mean by once? Once until it runs out again? I'm not sure what overshooting enemies has to do with it. I was talking about wormhole as a free aim teleport option, I do think wormhole is superior to tailwind for getting to an exact spot on a map while tailwind is superior in terms of overall mobility. My main point was a free aim teleport wont really negatively impact Zephyr or Volt.

By enemies, I meant targeted locations. Nova will probably overshoot the destination she is planning to go towards. Zephyr can cancel tailwind with a divebomb to make her landing very accurate.

My opinions on a free aim teleport. I'm kind of in the middle. With a free aim teleport, ash can't reach locations significantly higher then him that has a flat surface. Zephyr can do that easily. But for going in a straight line, Ash with free aim teleport will absolutely destroy Zephyr for mobility. So I'm not sure on my thoughts on that.

By enemies, I meant targeted locations. Nova will probably overshoot the destination she is planning to go towards. Zephyr can cancel tailwind with a divebomb to make her landing very accurate.

My opinions on a free aim teleport. I'm kind of in the middle. With a free aim teleport, ash can't reach locations significantly higher then him that has a flat surface. Zephyr can do that easily. But for going in a straight line, Ash with free aim teleport will absolutely destroy Zephyr for mobility. So I'm not sure on my thoughts on that.

Free-Aim Teleport or as My buddy likes to call it (DashTeleport) shouldnt hurt Zephyrs Mobility at all aslong as the Teleport is a Shorter range of say max 15 meters. (Just an estimate not exact distance)

11995488_975431049170109_1067392650_n.jp

What Free-Aim teleport should feel look like with shorter range

with all due respect to the OP's  Owner if you dont mind check My Ash rework it explains all of the issues Ash has and may need fixing

Edited by xLordKogax