Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Login Failed. Http Connection Could Not Be Secured

[DE]Caio

Yo ya estoy harto de iniciar todos los dias, y que me ponga error al iniciar sesion, compruebe sus datos, pero si inicio el navegador si son los datos correctos, despues no aparece nada en la pantalla "fundición", o reclamo un item y ya no vuelven a aparecer el resto, a veces hago login y el solo me hace logout, ya cambie la config d ESET como sugeria "la solucion", y los problemas siguen igual, dia tras dia, mañana, tarde y noche, no creo q sea casualidad teneis a millones d jugadores intentando ingresar q no pueden pq no le da la gana al servidor de entender tu direccion y tu clave

Hola ya veo que no soy el único con este problema, ami ni siquiera me deja entrar al juego de un solo cuando entro a steam y lo abro me dice que ha ocurrido un problema inminente y no me deja entrar ni a la descarga de la actualización. no se que pasa, me gustaría que me ayudaran, xq tengo muchas ganas de jugar y no de por gusto he gastado en platinum como para no poder jugar. y disfrutar del juego. 

• 2 weeks later...
Know this forum might be dead but it might help the few people who it involves.

If you guys are getting the "Login Failed. HTTP could not be secured." check your cache and if you get this error ------>Ignoring CERT_TRUST_REVOCATION_STATUS_UNKNOWN 

check internet connections, advanced tab and scroll down to security. Then  UNcheck "check for publisher's certificate revocation and check for server certificate revocation*". Game runs perfectly fine now.

Hi, i have a big problem, since two day i can't connect to the game. that say "connexion impossible, check your information" but my login and my pass word are correct. Somebody know why ?

same problem here. after update, i cannot log in. please fix this

I don't use any antivirus apps or FIREWALL at all but still can't update game content since Jul 3. WHY?

Update failed!

Some content updates could not be downloaded from our servers. Please restart Warframe to try again.

The update will be restarted shortly...

2-3 days already

Edited by Traxadel

please warframe help help me ive been wanting to play my warframe but this is what its says when i log in login failed HTTP connectoin could not be 

secured 

so someone please help me or fix it in update 14 please help me warframe staff

so when i first got warframe i got it on steam then i delted warframe of my comepuetr and steam and downloaded it from your website and still says the same thing please help and i need help so i can get a necors warframe please help

Por favor, me ajudem! Eu não consigo conectar após o último Update! Seguem abaixo as mensagens de erro:

"Update failed!

The content servers are temporarily unavailable.

ERROR_INTERNET_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED"

Já chequei meu login e minha senha e estão corretos. Não há firewall ligado e nem antivirus também.

Good afternoon friends, ADMS and MSG .... so I'm trying to log in my account is not going Warframe more. 

Whenever I try to appear "login error check their information." 

What do I do so I can get back to playing!

My game launcher successfully opens the game but once I put my password and log-in, it gives me an Error:

Login Failed. Could not connect to server.

(ERROR_INTERNET_CANNOT_CONNECT)

Things I've already tried:

- Verify

- Defrag

- Restart Steam

- Restart Laptop

- Turned internet router off and back on.

And the Forums is loading slow as well, I thought it might not be on my end because every other websites work fine:

Facebook, Youtube, Yahoo Mail, Twitter, etc. 

ADDITIONAL INFO: I can't even open Warframe Support. I'm convinced this is not on my end.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/261977-anyone-else-having-problem-logging-in/

My game launcher successfully opens the game but once I put my password and log-in, it gives me an Error:

Login Failed. Could not connect to server.

(ERROR_INTERNET_CANNOT_CONNECT)

Things I've already tried:

- Verify

- Defrag

- Restart Steam

- Restart Laptop

- Turned internet router off and back on.

And the Forums is loading slow as well, I thought it might not be on my end because every other websites work fine:

Facebook, Youtube, Yahoo Mail, Twitter, etc. 

ADDITIONAL INFO: I can't even open Warframe Support. I'm convinced this is not on my end.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/261977-anyone-else-having-problem-logging-in/

I get the same thing as you, and I've alreadu tried every one of those things too :/ it made me reinstall the update and the game for some "ODD"(S#&$ty pun) reason 

ooof i thought that i got hacked cause there was hack tool that my antivirus detected and it said: "too many failed attempts to enter this account please try it later" when i tried to log in in this warframe page after i changed my password, also i log in and out several times in my account at this page before that "too many failed attempts" message appeared, so if anyone has any info about when this message appears; if it appears when you log in and out several times or only when you or someone else make the failed attempts it would really help me.

But thats the question its a server problem or its me, i couldnt play a day after the hack tool appeard so it was a coincidence of the server failure or i was hacked or both i think that as some of the players have this issue it should be a server error.

What hapened to jomicl and Ianrama also happens to me but its says error to log in please confirm the log in info what should we do?

The other question is someone has experience with the customer support team of warframe?

i have waited for 3 days and nothing but a request moving as a response, still i didnt have any other response from the support team and i also sent another request so is the support team working?

And the final question: Anyone knows how to change your e mail vinculated to the warframe account? i want to prevent if it was a hack

Thank you for reading have a nice day

I'm getting something similar right now. I try to log in and I just get a message saying my log in failed and to check my password. Since I can still log in here I suppose it's something to do with the launcher.Any suggestions?

ooof i thought that i got hacked cause there was hack tool that my antivirus detected and it said: "too many failed attempts to enter this account please try it later" when i tried to log in in this warframe page after i changed my password, also i log in and out several times in my account at this page before that "too many failed attempts" message appeared, so if anyone has any info about when this message appears; if it appears when you log in and out several times or only when you or someone else make the failed attempts it would really help me.

But thats the question its a server problem or its me, i couldnt play a day after the hack tool appeard so it was a coincidence of the server failure or i was hacked or both i think that as some of the players have this issue it should be a server error.

What hapened to jomicl and Ianrama also happens to me but its says error to log in please confirm the log in info what should we do?

The other question is someone has experience with the customer support team of warframe?

i have waited for 3 days and nothing but a request moving as a response, still i didnt have any other response from the support team and i also sent another request so is the support team working?

And the final question: Anyone knows how to change your e mail vinculated to the warframe account? i want to prevent if it was a hack

Thank you for reading have a nice day

So me and my fried were playing before hotfix 14.0.5...after updating the game he tries to log in and a message pop's up saying that he is banned until 2035...Now he's side of the story....By the way he's name tag is Migalhinhas...: So... I was playing Warframe, and me and a friend, we decided to do some Orokin Derelict Assassination missions, he had 2 keys, and he used the 1st one, We ended the mission and he noticed that the key wasnt disappearing after he used it, so we thought that was a funny thing, so we kept on doing it, we did some runs like 5 or more and he still had 2 keys, at some point I start getting the warning of "updating account information and the previous progress wont be saved" (or something like that) at the end of each mission, I didnt really pay attention to that and kept on going, until the hotfix 14.0.5 came up so i refreshed the game, and when i log in after the update and i put my e-mail and password, it basically says im banned until 1st of june 2035, and I did nothing wrong... And I have to report that i was getting a bug where, for example i crafted some ODA keys in the forge, and when i go to the iventory or to the derelict in the navigation menu, they are not there and i cant use them, i dont know if that is related or not but, there it is, all the information i can give right now. Please fix this.

Por favor, me ajudem! Eu não consigo conectar após o último Update! Seguem abaixo as mensagens de erro:

"Update failed!

The content servers are temporarily unavailable.

ERROR_INTERNET_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED"

Já chequei meu login e minha senha e estão corretos. Não há firewall ligado e nem antivirus também.

same here fix that