Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

[DE]Caio

Login Failed. Http Connection Could Not Be Secured

every time i try to log in i get log in failed error stating (ERROR_INTERNET_CANNOT_CONNECT)  WHY IS THIS HAPPENING!

Me too got kicked to login screen and when relog ive got :

"ERROR_INTERNET_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED" and/or

"Login failed. Check your info"

So i Quit the game app

1.Restart steam

2.Verify launcher

3.Restart launcher and enter

Can play again BUT multiple times after joining or end missions got kicked again to login menu.

Please DE fix this, we love you guys for your hardwork.

Any one found a way to fix this it is all day long it startd with messege in game "Host Change'' or something like that and after that canot log on same messege cannot conncet to internet and also i tr steam i can`t even log in online the same messege there cannot connect with server.

Please share if some one have found a way to fix this or this is server problem.

Btw

Has any one play warframe today?

Thanks

Guys I have been getting this error now for 2 days ERROR_INTERNET_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED at various times, last few times when I have been doing missions and get to the end of them and before I can exit the mission boom I am logged out and it will not let me back in, not only do I loss my progress but my affinity booster is also ticking away, I have even tried to disable my Firewall but still get this message, please can you get it sorted.

Haven't played this game in a LONG TIME AND  on the SECOND DAY that i decided to come back Guess what guys :D I can't LOG IN !!!!! D:< Fix This Soon Cause Im Not Playing This Game till Its Fixed

Can this auto logging out stop doing IT. 

Ikr i Lost at least 2.5k salvage from farming due to the lack of a FIX FOR THIS PROBLEM

All day today, I've been having issues either with being unable to log in, or with having the game boot me back to the login screen after playing for a short time.  I've managed to play 2 maps today--Phorid assassination on Phobos both times.  Worse, every time it kicks me out, it strips all of the mods off my frame.  Why it does this, I have absolutely no idea, but it made one of those phorid runs involve quite a large number of downs for me.

Strangely, I can see when the game starts to crash, as it freezes buttons in the same order each time, freezes all of the buttons and esc menu choices, then moves on to freezing the ability to move around or rotate my character, before finally freezing chat.  I've confirmed that the problem is not firewall related.  

Talking to other people in the brief periods I made it online reveals that many people have been able to access the game and stay online without difficulty.  Should it matter, I'm in Northern Georgia, U.S.A., and am running a cable modem that, admittedly, is running way below average at 8 Mbps today.  It usually runs at 30-60 Mbps, depending on how many devices are using the router.

Edit:  It appears I misremembered the planet.  Those missions were on Mars, not Phobos.  I really doubt this matters, but just in case...

umm i dont know if this is relevent but im having problems it tell me error internet connot conect

Same here, never had any issues like this before. Tried what was posted here but yeah, no success.

ce0c4ce409.jpg

Getting this Login Error everynight Since Hotfix cant play stable ..  

jzuu6x.jpg

Getting the exact same issue as DarkStarPrime, and have been only sporadically able to log in since last Friday. Here's what I'm requesting:

1.  Take care of it. How long could it take to deal with a DDoS? Three days should be enough time, which is how long we've been offline by my watch. NOT COUNTING THE WEEKEND. Tom's Hardware has a good guide for dealing with DDoS, in case you need some ideas. This needs to be over with.

2.  I know this is beta, and you do, in fact, deserve some patience, some forebearance, and yes darn it even a little respect for the efforts you put in. That said, I do put money into this game and I think it is fair that you make some sort of nod toward the hassle I've endured. I'm a fan, a big fan. But I've played all the Skyrim I want to, and the next thing I play is going to be relatively serious, like ZMR. That would be a bad thing for Warframe, because I could get sucked in. I would PREFER that you help me to feel like you believe we're in this together. You might want to do a survey to see what the community thinks is fair.

3.  I know this has been an enormous expense and hassle for YOU. But we, the gamers, are your fans and friends. I think we deserve to be treated as such. I want to know what you're doing about this. Describe your activities in general terms, if you feel that hackers would benefit from too many details. I want you to say nice things like, "We acknowledge that you, our loyal fans, have been put upon by the recent DDoS. Thank you for your patience and your faith in us as we resolve this unfortunate inconvenience to you."

Look I see you putting your hearts and souls into Warframe. You've sweated blood, stayed up all night, forgotten what your significant other looks like...in short, you've sacrificed. You deserve respect, gratitude, and success. WE ARE IN THIS TOGETHER. You aren't alone. Let's get the help we need to be done with this DDoS, and let's engage the community in a positive way.

When you do get around to the survey, please record my vote as being for a 24-hour pet potato blueprint mission.

Thanks.

Derpo, I'm not certain the continuing effects are from the DDoS on Sunday, as I've been able to get on long enough to talk to other players, who are staying connected without any difficulties.  I'd like to be able to add where they are, in case the problem is regional, but didn't think to ask and can't get on again to ask now.

It is certainly reasonable to ask them to do something about it, especially if you have bought platinum, as that makes you a paying customer.  It is also reasonable to ask that they tell us what they think is going on and what strides they have made in terms of isolating and fixing the problem.  I understand that stopping to tell us what you are working on is a distraction from actually getting it fixed, but please remember that we are sitting at home/work/etc. with no knowledge of what is going on.  I know that my desire to play the game has been dampened by my inability to actually do so.  As is, I've stopped even checking to see if the game is working to once or twice a day.  If I let something else catch my interest it could be weeks or months before I give this another try, if I come back at all.  This possibility saddens me, as I have been actively promoting the game to my friends prior to the 14 update.

Derpo, I'm not certain the continuing effects are from the DDoS on Sunday, as I've been able to get on long enough to talk to other players, who are staying connected without any difficulties.  I'd like to be able to add where they are, in case the problem is regional, but didn't think to ask and can't get on again to ask now.

It is certainly reasonable to ask them to do something about it, especially if you have bought platinum, as that makes you a paying customer.  It is also reasonable to ask that they tell us what they think is going on and what strides they have made in terms of isolating and fixing the problem.  I understand that stopping to tell us what you are working on is a distraction from actually getting it fixed, but please remember that we are sitting at home/work/etc. with no knowledge of what is going on.  I know that my desire to play the game has been dampened by my inability to actually do so.  As is, I've stopped even checking to see if the game is working to once or twice a day.  If I let something else catch my interest it could be weeks or months before I give this another try, if I come back at all.  This possibility saddens me, as I have been actively promoting the game to my friends prior to the 14 update.

Thanks for a civil and well-thought response.

Regarding "DDoS on Sunday": DE posted a chart of the "DDoS on Sunday" that pretty clearly shows that there was abnormal activity from as far back as July 13, albeit not at the levels seen on Sunday. The chart has since been removed. I took a screeny of it at the time, but I will refrain from posting it on the theory that DE would have left it up if they wanted you to see it.

Regarding your uncertainty that the effects are related to the DDoS: Before I knew about the DE DDoS, I thoroughly troubleshot my connectivity to Warframe. Suffice to say that I am satisfied that I do not have any problems that would interfere with Warframe. Additionally, the warning I got during the period you acknowledge was a DDoS is exactly the warning I get now. I can't bludgeon you with the truth, and even if I could you should be aware that I am sometimes wrong. But I'm fairly confident that the current connectivity problems are due to third-party activity, and specifically a DDoS.

Attempting to bludgeon with the truth is generally a sign of both a lack of logical debate skills, and, often, an awareness that you do not have sufficient evidence to back your claim, so I feel the need to praise your restraint.  My country would be far better, in my opinion, if basic logic and debate was a required course in high school.

My comment that I was uncertain this is a continuation of a distributed denial of service attack noted on Sunday comes, in large part, from the fact that other players have been able to log in and stay logged in for long periods of time.  DDoS's, in my experience, tend to make the servers crash, which would boot everyone, and not just some players.  I, too, ran through an extensive checklist to verify that they problem was not on my end.  The possibilities thus left suggest either that the problem exists somewhere in the network between me and them, or that their servers have a limited reliable bandwidth that keeps being used by players with a better connection than I can boast.

I did work tech support for a number of years, and even did some programming, but that's so many years ago that the main things still useful from them are the knowledge that 1) Being certain of what is or is not the cause can waste vast amounts of time, 2) Sometimes computers will do what they want, including not working when everything is in order and working when there's no way they should be able to function, and 3) Troubleshooting takes a heck of a lot of time when the answers aren't obvious.

got the same

login failed. could not connect to server.

(ERROR_INTERNET_CANNOT_CONNECT)

paying 320 plat for the 2 different resource boosters and not being able to make use of them when i finaly have the time to play when i come home isn't really enjoyable :(

Attempting to bludgeon with the truth is generally a sign of both a lack of logical debate skills, and, often, an awareness that you do not have sufficient evidence to back your claim, so I feel the need to praise your restraint. My country would be far better, in my opinion, if basic logic and debate was a required course in high school.

My comment that I was uncertain this is a continuation of a distributed denial of service attack noted on Sunday comes, in large part, from the fact that other players have been able to log in and stay logged in for long periods of time. DDoS's, in my experience, tend to make the servers crash, which would boot everyone, and not just some players. I, too, ran through an extensive checklist to verify that they problem was not on my end. The possibilities thus left suggest either that the problem exists somewhere in the network between me and them, or that their servers have a limited reliable bandwidth that keeps being used by players with a better connection than I can boast.

I did work tech support for a number of years, and even did some programming, but that's so many years ago that the main things still useful from them are the knowledge that 1) Being certain of what is or is not the cause can waste vast amounts of time, 2) Sometimes computers will do what they want, including not working when everything is in order and working when there's no way they should be able to function, and 3) Troubleshooting takes a heck of a lot of time when the answers aren't obvious.

Another outstanding post, Wyrd42, I'm starting to respect you and your opinions.

I think DDoS attacks have morphed some since the last time you dealt with them. Nowadays, hackers monitor the efficiency of their attack and modify their parameters as the victim responds to the disruption. This includes tactics such as changing the port being attacked, re-routing the traffic to bypass a blocked IP, and attacking entirely different aspects of the victim's infrastructure.

That said, CCP took 3 days to squelch a sophisticated DDoS. I would estimate that CCP and DE are at similar levels of competence, and therefore I would expect DE to take 3 days more or less to squelch this attack.

Regarding the people who claim there is no attack and state that all their friends are online: I'm guessing that Warframe has multiple access points to the internet, and some people are simply fortunate enough to find a stable access point. Still, if zillions of posts saying people can't log on don't prove it to naysayers, they need only look at the server pop charts on Steam to see that Warframe activity is down by more than half.

I'm a tiny bit concerned that you responded to my "...I can't bludgeon you with the truth..." with "attempting to bludgeon someone with the truth is generally a sign of both a lack of debate skills and...awareness that you do not have sufficient evidence..." You do realize that you responded to the OPPOSITE of what I said, don't you? You're too well-spoken and polite to have done so purposely. Praising my restraint does take some of the sting out of it, but don't scare me like that =P

I'm not actually debating you, Wyrd. Almost everything you say makes perfect sense. Why can't we be having a pleasant discussion? Well, you have your debate, I'm still going ahead with the pleasant discussion I thought we were having.

My apologies.  The point of responding in the manner I chose was intended to be humorous*, though the comment about needing logic/debate classes is unfortunately true.  The horrendously flawed logic demonstrated on a daily basis around here, and the fact that those arguments are often given more credence than actual logical ones make my head hurt.

Also, I thought we were having a pleasant discussion of the issue.  It is sadly far too rare to find someone capable of coherent, cogent, and civil discourse.

As for those who have been online, I did not say they stated there was no attack, merely that they were not being negatively impacted by what has been happening.  Knowing why they are online when others can't get on can only be helpful in locating the issue and, hopefully, fixing it.  It is just as important to pay attention to what does not cause a problem as it is to look for what does.

* I really feel I need to reword that, but a better wording simply eludes me at this time.