Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Login Failed. Http Connection Could Not Be Secured

[DE]Caio

• 2 weeks later...

Know this forum might be dead but it might help the few people who it involves.

If you guys are getting the "Login Failed. HTTP could not be secured." check your cache and if you get this error ------>Ignoring CERT_TRUST_REVOCATION_STATUS_UNKNOWN 

check internet connections, advanced tab and scroll down to security. Then  UNcheck "check for publisher's certificate revocation and check for server certificate revocation*". Game runs perfectly fine now.

This worked for me first try.  Had to restart comp to make settings take affect and game started right up. Thanks

Hello, i would just like to add and report that I was trying to log in early today and it kept saying "incorrect login" even though i knew for a fact it was correct and my firewall has never been an issue, so i just let it be until just now where i try to log in and it says my account doesn't exist....

• 2 weeks later...

"check internet connections, advanced tab and scroll down to security. Then  UNcheck "check for publisher's certificate revocation and check for server certificate revocation*". Game runs perfectly fine now. "

@Chaoticblast thanks! This worked!

You have to UNCHECK both settings and it works.

• 1 month later...

yesterday i was playing fine.. until this morning i cant login, it says "LOGIN FAILED. CHECK YOUR INFO" this is bullS#&$... i can login in this forum means there is nothing wrong with my password all my antivirus and firewall are down, everything that some of you suggest is not working. i just dont know this kind of problem because im new, is this problem normal? or is it just a few days back after a new update?

• 3 weeks later...

Hello i am losing some stuff from my account like plat and parts please reply    

its not the first time i lose plat and its make me angry   i charge plat and then i lose some what is happening   if there is any support 

or player can help me please pm me i am losing my mind  .....

• 1 month later...

have allowed all warframe stuff on both my firewall and antivirus, this stuff started today and i can not find a way to fix it. might have managed it with all that stuff + a computer restart.

*have noticed that whenever i quit warframe "The Evolution Engine" keeps running and wont stop. Have to close it from the task manager. I am running the game through steam.

Edited by The66Monkey

• 3 weeks later...

Good ewenings!

I have a problem whit the game. If i open the game,I can't login in, but on the internet I can't. I wan't to ask about it.What is the problem whit it? I change the password and I try anything but it dosent work.It says "Login faild.Check your info." I can log in to another user but not whit this.Help me please.

Thank's for everything!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...