Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4: Echoes Of The Sentient (+Hotfixes)

[DE]Drew

Hotfix September 3rd:

- Fixed Warframes being displayed without a weapon equipped when attempting to apply Arrow skins.
- Fixed seeing incorrect text labels for Archwing weapons being sold by Baro.

This Hotfix bugged the texture on the Twin Grakata. You can see it clearly, if u equip a brighter color. (Magazine Texture)

Hotfix September 4th:- Fixed issue where Tigris could be fired using alt-fire- Fixed UI bug that showed incorrect EoM Affinity gain- Fixed available slots not being updated when receiving any mission reward item that requires a slot

I know the whole Tigris thing was an unintentional bug, but why ;-; it's was such a good option of use for players.

Btw, if you shoot Tigris, hold the trigger, and dodge roll, then you can let go of the trigger and it won't release that shot, requiring you to have to fire it again. Basically turning it into its at fire counterpart but with a dodge roll needed to make that happen.

Hotfix September 4th:

- Fixed issue where Tigris could be fired using alt-fire

- Fixed UI bug that showed incorrect EoM Affinity gain

- Fixed available slots not being updated when receiving any mission reward item that requires a slot

Hey Drew, what about the bug where if you choose to have your bows invisible while holstered the quiver shows like it is impaling your warframe's chest?

Wonder when the next update, it doesn't mean I'm not content with this update but I just finished forma'ing my regular tigris 4 times to learn the santci tigris is coming out, as well as the Vaykour Hek.

(P.S Scatman John would be proud of this update)

(P.P.S scatman John is dead)

(P.P.P.S Does anyone notice sometimes your Warframe's arm bends backwards?)

nlSW1vu.jpg?1

This is one infuriating glitch. You have to blow up 3 barrels to get access to this room. I have never been able to get in no matter what. Happens each time on this tileset. Even more enjoyable when one of the 3 caches are placed inside that room. Makes sabotage on Uranus pretty much unplayable solo. 

If we have a full squad some player get in and some don't. This mission we had 4 player and the 3 others got in, but one of them did not get out again. So he had to quit. This needs to be fixed ASAP.