Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4: Echoes Of The Sentient (+Hotfixes)

[DE]Drew

nlSW1vu.jpg?1

This is one infuriating glitch. You have to blow up 3 barrels to get access to this room. I have never been able to get in no matter what. Happens each time on this tileset. Even more enjoyable when one of the 3 caches are placed inside that room. Makes sabotage on Uranus pretty much unplayable solo.

If we have a full squad some player get in and some don't. This mission we had 4 player and the 3 others got in, but one of them did not get out again. So he had to quit. This needs to be fixed ASAP.

I am having the same issue not been able to get in once on this map I just give up lol

So this update was bad.... the reason being to many hotfix... I had some of my skins go missing... got with customer service... and they give me no real answer..I send money on this game a lot...I would buy them again but some of them are out of the game.... so will be start my YouTube and show all the people what to watch for... I been play for a long time and do my part as player...this is a big let down... dev...fix it... and start get this issue fix...I cant buy my skin back

Servers are down way to often and it's full of bugs and glitches. I already found several gamebreaking bugs. like a location where if you have to hack (spy mission) and die there the doors stay locked and the timer gets stuck at what time the person hacking died. so no extraction but no one can get in. Because of the locked doors and it won't fail the hack because timer is still stuck, gg.

past 3 days servers where down once each day, this has to stop already. The update is awesome but the bugs make it unplayable sometimes.

Servers are down way to often and it's full of bugs and glitches. I already found several gamebreaking bugs. like a location where if you have to hack (spy mission) and die there the doors stay locked and the timer gets stuck at what time the person hacking died. so no extraction but no one can get in. Because of the locked doors and it won't fail the hack because timer is still stuck, gg.

past 3 days servers where down once each day, this has to stop already. The update is awesome but the bugs make it unplayable sometimes.

I have played everyday since the update

I have played everyday since the update and no bugs for me

I have played everyday since the update

I have played everyday since the update and no bugs for me

I found multiple problems and sent them to support, like extraction at wave 6. makes you unable to extract till wave 10. (problem with this is your warframe is still stuck in the game and you can still receive damage and die but the only thing possible for the person who has the bug is clicking on extract of fight with no results till next extraction wave.

Also hacking a terminal, hacked it then got stuck in terminal. used unstuck... still in same spot. over 10 times of unstuck and still stuck on same spot only way to get out of the location was to lure some mobs to me and get killed and healed again to stand up and actually be able to move again. (i was not able to move my camera or character or use any skills/attacks.

I discovered many bugs and glitches with friends. Ofcourse we are not sure if all of them are from Echoes of the sentient, but some are game breaking. Like healing a teammate, with the new cool ninja walking on a rope. if your teammate dies below the rope your character will prioritize that rope instead of healing a teammate, they are the same button (so no matter how hard you try you'll always jump the rope. Ofcourse we love the new update, but we find some small bugs, not all of them are annoying or gamebreaking but still, since last update me and my friends notice alot of minor bugs and more anoying ones.

Servers where down for a few minutes only but it can be anoying when you are in a survival tower and after 55 minutes of hard work the whole party gets a disconnect from warframe and can't connect anymore for a few minutes.

sometimes when the host leaves party, you will get a mission failed screen instead of switching to a new host. It does not happen often but even so it should not occur. (This again happened to me today a host left after 40 minutes of survival screen went black and stood up in ship with mission failed screen.

When you join a public game and click the psn button while you are in the loading screen, you sometimes are invisible for both players and mobs. (Yes you can still do everything but mobs will completely ignore you).

Anyway the update was awesome nonetheless. keep up the good work. But please fix some of the new and old bugs.

Hope to see some nice fixes in the next update!

Edited by (PS4)Dragonclaw91

From what I've played of update 17 and onward, I have enjoyed the new additions to the movement system, the new warframe and the new weapons. However disconnections on long runs are a constant worry and I have, for the time being, stopped doing runs over 30 minutes. Played an ODD to wave 50 today only for the whole team and myself to be disconnected (or at least me and my friend were, so we assumed the other two were also disconnected). While it is not to common, it is also not to uncommon. I have seen other players being disconnected several times and it has happened to myself on numerous occasions. 

Update: Oh and defense on Uranus feels more like a mobile defense but other than that it's a cool tile set.

Edited by (PS4)lydon123